Reviews for Everybody needs someone
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Mino was portrayed as being a little sadistic, but this isn't far off on how I think he would act around someone he likes.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I like this,kinda ironic he got embarassed in front of his coworkers that are already gay...
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Uwaaaah more Mino x Yuu I'm so happy. *sniffs* Write moar please? :3
Allie chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I like it I can see them together haha they look cute I'm liking this four million times in my head this is so cool
M. Maroth Araya chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Suddenly it goes a little bit fast, but I'll be waiting to see what would happen next. You took so long to update that I've forgotten what it was, thank God that I put it in my follow list.
SunshineProject chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
OwO Oh my, this waas worth the wait
suntan140 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
aw yuu has a love now
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
resistance is futile! Minos awesome accept it lay back and enjoy it
One question is mino still working in emerald in this story or is that before then or else i find it very confusing why hes be embarrassed takanos not at all subtile in his harassment on ritsu hitoris at chiakis beck and call im certain kisas not OVERLY hidey about his and they are friends unless it was just him feeling stupid about being fooled
Anyway it was awesome! I loved it im glad your back and hope to se another update soon!
Cieltsuki chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I like this idea, I really hope you write more! :)
Dreamhorse730 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
One of my favorite pairings:) I can't wait to read more, this story is really good.
SunshineProject chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
i luuuv this couple! plsssss moaaar
LiNi.02 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ohhh if another fic of my favorite couple, I'm writing about them. I hope to continue, I love reading fic about this couple.
M. Maroth Araya chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i! Another fic of Yuu and Mino-san! I am writing one too, and a friend of mine has her own version but both are in spanish. Is nice to read another, it makes me feel so curious.
I really hope to read soon the next chap, I'll be waiting for it ;)
raiu2112 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I can't wait to see where this goes! I've always loved Mino, and I always wondered why Nakamura-sensei don't pair him with someone! Yuu and Mino would be an amazing couple! Can't wait for more!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
ooooo yay i cnt wait for more