Reviews for The Birthday Club
FanficLover577 chapter 1 . 2/13
PLEASE UPDATE! I want to read how Shibazaki is going to punish Dojo.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Really should at least one more chapter. Very well written.
Illiane chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Hi, will you ever update this story? plz! deperate to know what happens next :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Omg I'm totally in love with this! Please please please update I don't know if I can live without knowing the ending!
a Wiccan chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
pleeeeeease update it
Mar chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
OMG this fanfic is AMAZING! please please please update! Totally inlove! And the descriptions are awesome!
apollo7448 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
love this story so far. did dojo get drunk after she left? does he have a hangover? or maybe he just doesnt show up at work :o is it any of these?
Alythebrave chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Please update soon! This is awesome!
AnabellaGC chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Nooooo! is this a one-shot! i'll give you brownies and a rainbow cake if u continue it! pretty please?
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
OH MY GOD!3 best story of library wars I've ever read I am forever in love with this story keep writing I want to know what happens next PLEASE! If you don't I'm going to go to you slap you and force you to write it JK :) no but seriously upload soon! I'm begging you
LaviIsMyHeart chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeee
RizReviewer chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
*Screams form excitement* Yes! This is the type of fanfiction I've been waiting to read! The characters are perfect! I honestly didn't know who the guy Shibazaki was talking to was in the Begining. I kinda knew it was dojo, but wasn't sure until you got into his thouhts. The way you built the suspense was perfect. You HAVE to finish this! If you don't, I will kidnapp you and force you to post the rest of the story! (maybe I won't be that violent, but know you'll have one super angry reader!)
DemonDragonOfTheBlackMoon chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
this is so good i want to read the rest i hope there is more
Krapo chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
hope you will update soon
Imaroxigal chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Looooooooooove this! Soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuute! I hope Dojo makes a huge... MOVE, you could say, on Kasahara after work the next day. Tee hee, I think evily sometimes, please put up with it the best you can... ."
ROFL, but good luck with the next chapter! Also, good luck with footprints in the sand thingy. It's good! Cya at the next update!