Reviews for Liquid Snowflakes
Mittiesues chapter 1 . 7/21
First off I didn't notice the bad grammar that is if there was much I only noticed the part were you put in jack jack but this is good ill be sure to check out your deviant art account asap
lordstar810 chapter 1 . 7/12
this. is. so. cute! I love how it shows jack as more of a kid (while it is alittle sad that he is so scared) but I love it. keep up the good work
Panda chapter 1 . 6/14
Flipping fantastic
Jj chapter 1 . 4/6
Awww
Awwwwwwwwwwww... This is all I have to say other than excellent writing.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This was amazing; so perfectly written I could practically see the whole entire scene playing in my mind as it went along. Perfect characterization for both bunny and jack- showing different sides of both of them. I enjoyed the whole entire thing; well done!
NANA chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Please make a story were jack gets a guardian inheritance, a guardian inheritance is when a guardian gets new features to help them protect the kids. Jack can become a neko and make the guardians have good FUNNY reactions. (If you don' t know what a neko is then search it up). Jack can have funny cat quirks but no change in attetude. He can play with yarn, be afraid of water and meaw when he is . :) Jack can also crave milk and fish.
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I enjoy reading it over and over again.
I also find Jack/Bunny a good couple.
I hope you continue with the good work.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is so cute! I loved it!
Tiffany chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Amazing! I love it, SO CUTE! Can you write another Jackrabbit one-shot?
Triscribe chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Too cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
awe... so cute
jessLpfy chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I can''t even put into words how amazing I thought this was. XD
Monkey fist1994 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
awesome work keep it up.
:D