Reviews for Liquid Snowflakes
Martin Swart chapter 1 . 7/11
Om-goodness! Super cute, adorable and fluffy story! Totally loved it. I have a crush on Bunnymund, he's so hot! I'm gay. Anyhow, super cute story. You are really great. I'm also a writer and love to write stories. Bye!
This was before the movie was released.

...

DAMN YOU"VE ALREADY GOTTEN A GOOD IMPRESSION OF JACK'S AND BUNNY'S PERSONALITY! GOOD JOB! HAVE A JAR OF COOKIE!
Loveanimelove chapter 1 . 6/28
I loved it (I read as fluff though)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 4/20
Supercute :)
PsychoMycho chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Omg this is adorable! Asdgh! I personally never hid away to anyone else when I was scared but I think you portrayed the thoughts and behavior very well!
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
You should write a longer version of this *hint, hint* Mwaha
Mittiesues chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
First off I didn't notice the bad grammar that is if there was much I only noticed the part were you put in jack jack but this is good ill be sure to check out your deviant art account asap
lordstar810 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
this. is. so. cute! I love how it shows jack as more of a kid (while it is alittle sad that he is so scared) but I love it. keep up the good work
Panda chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Flipping fantastic
Jj chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Awww
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwww... This is all I have to say other than excellent writing.
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This was amazing; so perfectly written I could practically see the whole entire scene playing in my mind as it went along. Perfect characterization for both bunny and jack- showing different sides of both of them. I enjoyed the whole entire thing; well done!
NANA chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Please make a story were jack gets a guardian inheritance, a guardian inheritance is when a guardian gets new features to help them protect the kids. Jack can become a neko and make the guardians have good FUNNY reactions. (If you don' t know what a neko is then search it up). Jack can have funny cat quirks but no change in attetude. He can play with yarn, be afraid of water and meaw when he is . :) Jack can also crave milk and fish.
Baby Dick Grayson-Wayne chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I enjoy reading it over and over again.
I also find Jack/Bunny a good couple.
I hope you continue with the good work.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is so cute! I loved it!