Reviews for Silent Wings
Shadowfang3000 chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I'd love to see this continued! :3
Shadowfang3000 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
In lack of a better phrase: "LOVE IT"
InformativeFae chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
It's not bad. Only a few mistakes here and there and Swain's character is portrayed quite accurately. The only problem is with this fanfic is that its not paced very well, it would help if more events occurred through-out the story. at the rate its going "Mute" might just end up tying everyone up and getting a golden star for it. in other words . . . it needs a bit of work.
Kadzin chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
This is a pretty good fic, I am looking forward to more chapters. Although I think the chapters are a bit short ;)
Chris chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Very interesting form of writing, It hearkens back to a tradition cant wherein the author explains the action prior to the action so the reader knows what to expect. The active use of the relationship between Adam and Mute could use some clarification, there is the impression that they had been lovers or something similar which is why there is an expectation of something else in that relationship beside he had “been kind to her until recently”. In addition there was a fact left unsolved, the note she wrote that “My door is always open to you” was left behind when she fled her room. While later she has her pad back there is no mention that she found or destroyed the note. That said unless there is an intended role the note plays later (and there are so many to choose from, blackmail, morality, legal, etc...) that needs to be rectified. The brevity of the interaction between the General and Mute adds to the anticipation of how their relationship will continue and what his future plans for her is. The read is enjoyable but needs to flow and capture the reader a little more, while one is expecting and looking forward to the action it does not completely pull the reader in and satisfy. The slight changing of the action and prose may correct this, as well as some more descriptive wording around the physicality of the surroundings and immediate environment. We are assuming it is a Keep or Castle but nothing helps the reader place the setting to add to the action. . Overall the story is enjoyable and I am looking forward to future installment, please keep writing….
LaCorpse chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is wonderful! Id adore to see more by you.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
This is interesting. Swain is a favorite character of mine & I'm intrigued as to how these interactions will progress. Please update whenever you can.
InkDragoness chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I like this!
I think Mute is a fitting servant for Swain. A lot of people portray mute characters as perfectly innocent and kind. I like how Mute isn't. Her way of dealing with Adam was good and fair, I think, especially when put into the context of a Noxian society.
Anyway, you've got a new reader and I hope to see more soon! :D
Waffleface chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I love this, though I do wonder at the nature of Swain's sudden benevolence...

Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Good fic I must say
Deviltriggerbrownie chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Very interesting. I love mute, I feel as if I would fall in love with her if I met her in person. She is very smart and I feel that her being mute names her even more devious and cunning. Anyhow can't wait to read more.
Waffleface chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
I really like this.

You should really continue. Mute is a great character, and I'm looking forward to seeing the dynamic between her and Swain.

...Even if she is Noxian, I might suggest that she be a little less 'brutal' when dealing with Adam, but it's up to you.

Please update!
B.M.B.T chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Great work! I've got no idea how this hasnt got more reviews! Im sorry that i have to be among the first, since im not good at it, but you've made a great work here, and i cant wait to read more!
Keep it up :D