Reviews for Shattered by Time
MBScavenger1498 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Cool, this seems worth continuing. keep it up.
ElementKitsune chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Well, Kakashi got messed up.
I like the oneshot, it shows how you'd expect someone to be broken by what Kakashi went through, and he eventually becomes better.
j45to7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was pretty cool. Why the number three and not any other number? It was a bit overwhelming at times with that insistence on the three in the text. Perhaps it would have worked better if you had worked the three into how the story was written and not so much in the text itself? Other than that, it was a good read. The end is really funny.
Akeru-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh Kakashi... He's so tortured and just T_T This is so sad. But the way he managed his life and rose above it made me root so hard for him. This is a great fic! Thank you for writing it!
MegaKiraraLover chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
aha, so you did post it! sorry... -sweatdrops awkwardly-
rebecca chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh no! There's only one chapter! Tis is a fantastic story. I will definitely say that it is one of the most accurate representation of Kakashi timetravel I have ever seen. Provably the most accurate one, in fact. Most have him just the same as if he had not lived 20/10/somewhere in between years more than everyone else. They have him totally normal. Totally sane. Which is absolute bull. As you very explicitly show in your story, of course he's not totally ... all there! Of course he's not stable. And of course he will make changes. Your story is fantastic because it draws on realistic scenarios and does not force the characters into roles that they do not fit. Most people would have had Sasuke jumping into the open arms of Gai and Kakashi and getting along perfectly with naruto. Of course it doesn't work that way! I love the way you draw on reasonable situations and characters to propel your story
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was brilliant. I loved the way you portrayed the relationship between Kakashi and Gai, and I thought you handled Kakashi's trauma very well too. The use of the repetition was very effective, and I loved how Kakashi was looking after Naruto and Sasuke. Really well done.
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I was reminded of Will Smith's character in "I am Legend." The mental toll of being the "last man" is something that both Kakashi and Smith have in common.

Also, I can see the logic of Kakashi being immune to the Infinite Tsukiyomi. It also wouldn't surprise me to see the Uchiha pair punishing Kakashi because of it, as in your story.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2