Reviews for Mister Darling's Dreams
Badluckcolver chapter 4 . 3/8
So in neverland, the stories come true. But what about neverland characters in London? Could Wendy controll that? Really good start. Please keep going!
ButterflyOnTheWall chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
yay! Great chapter after so long! I hope there will be more soon!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Good four chapters. Yay!
acompletenerd chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
It lives! The story lives! So glad about that. Please do not give up and update more often. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
I have the faint feeling that I had read the first chapter long ago but I am not sure. Anyway I love the concept of your wonderful, original and well written story! I like that you had Mr Darling being the creator of Hook and Neverland and Wendy later adopting the characters on her own stories. Her story of Hook to have new purpose - husband and father- was clever, and as I read later, it is on the way to come true. It must be also the reason Mr Darling abandoned his writing which is bittersweet. Her reaction when she found her father's paper -now hers- was so cute! A nice emotional moment between father and daughter. Suddenly Hook -or Haestings- appeared! Wendy was so shocked! And he lives across the street! How convenient! I like that Mr Darling didn't miss the glances and he is thinking of Hook as a possible suitor. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how the dinner will go on and the reaction of John and Michael. Will they recognize him? I am hoping that you will update soon!
cbrendible chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
I like it! Keep it coming.
janeyjaneandthefunkybunch chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
I love this story and your potrayal of the characters of Hook, Wendy and the Darlings. Please continue this fantastic story I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Oh, please update! You shouldn't have stopped! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
This is such good work. I do hope you find time to finish it. I love this idea, very different and new from the other stories. Very well written too.
Cynfulme chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
You should finish this one :)
firedrakegirl chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I admit to being rather intrigued by this story. I hope to see more soon.
PinkSlytherin chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Love it! Cannot wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! Its been 4 months and I keep checking and alas no updates. PLEASE. Pretty please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Tempest S chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
That would be rather disturbing considering he would look exactly like her father.