Reviews for Begin Again
3967 chapter 21 . 11/25
It was an amzing story! keep up your good work!
Skycat chapter 2 . 11/15
What a coinkadick. I had a world history teacher named Mr. Lee. He was fun. Story is really good! I really want to know more about Beth's backstory. Was it Lule who broke up with her? Great story!
Aria, I loved it I loved every bit of it from the beginning to the end I loved it all! You are an amazing writer
Keep it up!
(I also like how you put bible verses on them)
~Abigail O.
wow. just, wow.
you know, I read this after I read The Most Important Sacrifices. when you started this story, you weren't as experienced, and, well, as good at writing, so I wouldn't have read this if it hadn't been YOUR story, and I hadn't known how brilliant you were.
but the end of this... man... I just don't know what to say. I've always wanted to write like writers like you, who use words so well that they take words away from others and leave them speechless. it's people like you who inspire me, have made me restart writing now.
the entire story wasn't really about a love story between Percy and Annabeth. it was about healing the scars of betrayal and broken love, and, most importantly, forgiveness- forgiveness for those who put the scars there, because life's too short for remorse.
"I forgive you."
that, dear writer, was utter perfection. it was so beautiful that it made my heart ache inside my chest, but in a good way. it was the perfect ending, and it was... well, like I said, wow. just wow.
Percabeth is Bae chapter 4 . 9/2
JustAnotherRandomGirl17 chapter 17 . 8/24
I was thinking from the beginning of the book that Luke was gonna come to Goode... It seems exciting
Cortax chapter 21 . 8/24
One of my favorite stories! This ending made me cry I love this great story.
PandaBearPotter chapter 21 . 8/21
I guess, that all I can say, was that this was beautiful. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me mad, it made me ridiculously happy, but most importantly, it made me really feel. Not a lot of stories can truley make me feel something, not many can make my cry or make me laugh. But this did. This was really, really, one of the best things I've read in a while. I can't get over how magnificent this really is, how much hard work you must have put into it, and I know that I could never craft something as beautiful as this. This was really touching. You have a way with words.

ObssessedwithBooks chapter 21 . 8/21
I have read and finished this story in the past 4 hours. I have been reading it non-stop because it is absolutely BRILLIANT! I've just loved every single bit. What caught my attention was your first chapter because I loved how it described Percy as never falling in love but then he falls in love with Annabeth. Although, I completely dislike how Annabeth describes that kissing Luke was the best feeling ever but in her situation it was completely understandable. Good thing, you explained it or I would have hated , your stories have inspired me to write my own so hopefull I'll get to it soon. And how do you get such good ideas for your fanfiction. They're literally AMAZING!
Also I loved how you included bible verses and quotes. THANK YOU FOR WRITING WONDERFUL STORIES! :)
NamesAreFutile chapter 21 . 6/26
LostHeroGuide chapter 4 . 6/15
Can I just say I love the way you leave these little quotes at the beginning and end? I find myself reading them, and they really inspire me. Keep up the good work, because this is amazing.
X.A.R.M200903 chapter 21 . 6/6
This story made me cry, it is so beautiful
Anastasia chapter 21 . 5/1
This is by far the best PJO fanfic I have ever read! It's awesome. And I simply love it. I am absolutely sure that if you publish this story ,you would become a great author. So keep writing. And I hope that you will write another story soon.
Zia Jackson chapter 20 . 4/10
I absolutely loved the cousin bonding. Loved it. Loved it.
Zia Jackson chapter 1 . 4/8
Broke up 8 months ago? Begin again

I've been spending the last eight months think all love ever does is...but on a Wednesday, in a cafe, I watched it begin again...

If this is where you got it from, then I love you!