Reviews for Begin Again
if i were a dude and dating annabeth i wouldn't take her back. honestly, what luke told her was a bunch of crap. and she fell for it. and why would percy feel sorry for "not being supportive"? she was the one who didn't let him in in the first place. she could fall and rot in tartarus and i wouldn't care.
"When you love someone, they're worth the huge fights, they're worth the million tears, sometimes the break-ups, they're worth losing friends over. Because when you love someone, they're worth everything." Totally untrue. Because then that's not love, but lust.
GiddyGirl4Books chapter 21 . 8/30
Maybe instead of writing a whole story for a sequel, you could do a one shot. Just not to disappoint those who want one, and it won't take too much time.
Woooow! This is like a real book. I started reading one day late at night, at around 8pm. I told my self I was going to read just a fes chapters and read the rest tomorrow. Well, I said that to mayself line 15 times. I went to slep at about 2am after failing to quit reading. It was that good! Now I feel like I want to reread it, but it won't be the same. What do I do?! But great story! You are an incredible author. I feel like maybe you could change the character names and make this a real book! It is really that good. Loved it!
Artsybookworm chapter 1 . 6/27
This is so good!
Sophia Grace chapter 21 . 6/4
Hey I know this is kind of overdue but here goes... I love this story so so much. It wasn't like other fan fictions- sloppy or hastily written. You poured time and effort into this work and I appreciate that. This was a fantastic piece and you are a wonderful writer. Thank you for this story.
Wiseowl chapter 21 . 5/22
Wow...this is like, such a good lesson. Honestly, I have nothing to say. Aww, but I love the ending! It's like the phrase "I love you", its those three words that can change a person's life. And I think Annabeth definitely got what she deserved, so it's all good! I know that you've spent a lot of time and effort on this fic, so I just want to congratulate that it totally paid off. Lol, so cheesy! The longest I've ever written, I think. Anywhale, bye!
Wiseowl chapter 17 . 5/21
Lol I never reviewed for your story cuz like, it's already done...but Once Upon A Time is an awesome show and I totally ship Belle and Rumplestiltskin! And just remember, your not the only fan girl in this world!
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 1 . 4/28
Omr! Author –chan, this story. Soooooo amazing
i mean don't get worked up over Harvard and scream as if youre stupid, but he shouldn't call it stupid. its the best school in the us, probably the world
Pikachu271 chapter 1 . 4/4
LOL I don't usually review this early but I love how you portrayed Rachel so much that I had to mention that! Will leave a proper review when I get further but I like it so far.
anonymouse chapter 21 . 3/10
amazing, I have to say I was mad when you brought Luke back but then I read it all the way through it was amazing, Percy was perfectly played Annabeth was spot on the other charterers were to, I absolutely loved it thank you so much.
johncahill chapter 19 . 1/10
Really just as much annabeths fault as Lukes. She shouldn't have allowed it in the first place and been saying I love you. Really love this angsty chapter awesome job!
Iamdonewithfanfiction chapter 21 . 1/5
That was an AMAZING ending. It was so powerful! This story has been soooooo good!
Iamdonewithfanfiction chapter 20 . 1/5
Your so mean. *sobs sobs sobs* I deeply dislike you, but don't you ever stop writing!