Reviews for Begin Again
MyNiggaLovesKFC chapter 21 . 5/6
Ah fuck you.
MyNiggaLovesKFC chapter 20 . 5/6
Kill Luke pls. Kill Annabeth too, and put me (my name is Novia. I'm female.) with Percy and make us have babies :DDD I have blonde hair, orangish brown eyes, and am very atheletic and smart.
MyNiggaLovesKFC chapter 19 . 5/6
I
Luke is so stupid. Don't worry Percy, Annabeth will have sex with you soon. If she doesn't I will :D
Unicorn chapter 21 . 5/6
Thank you soooo much for writing this story. It was amazing. I really want to be able to have ideas as good as yours someday.
MyNiggaLovesKFC chapter 11 . 5/6
Omg hype
BrasonGrace chapter 21 . 4/29
I love the story and the plot was s o original! I love the way you put the verses on each chapter, you've had some i didn't recognise that were lovely. The 50s insane asylum one sounds like a good idea, go for it!
BookWarrior3533 chapter 21 . 4/4
Amazing
Slype99 Son of Poseidon chapter 21 . 2/11
Amazing story once again :D
ButPercabeth chapter 20 . 1/8
In truth, any love Annabeth fells towards Percy Luke.
Cancer'sDoom chapter 19 . 1/8
You have killed so many souls. Wtf. Cancer has plagued all. Everyone will die unless Percabeth is back by the end.
Perceo chapter 5 . 1/7
For Perceo... I think the story is 9/10. Just needs a bit Percabeth. Ik with character dev and all that... but Percy and Annabeth have only been talking for 1 chapter in a chapter. If you get my flow...
Gleek chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Watched glee now I can identify songs
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
if i were a dude and dating annabeth i wouldn't take her back. honestly, what luke told her was a bunch of crap. and she fell for it. and why would percy feel sorry for "not being supportive"? she was the one who didn't let him in in the first place. she could fall and rot in tartarus and i wouldn't care.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
"When you love someone, they're worth the huge fights, they're worth the million tears, sometimes the break-ups, they're worth losing friends over. Because when you love someone, they're worth everything." Totally untrue. Because then that's not love, but lust.
GiddyGirl4Books chapter 21 . 8/30/2016
Maybe instead of writing a whole story for a sequel, you could do a one shot. Just not to disappoint those who want one, and it won't take too much time.