Reviews for Begin Again
NamesAreFutile chapter 21 . 6/26
Coolsies.
LostHeroGuide chapter 4 . 6/15
Can I just say I love the way you leave these little quotes at the beginning and end? I find myself reading them, and they really inspire me. Keep up the good work, because this is amazing.
Demigodrunnerwarrior chapter 21 . 6/6
This story made me cry, it is so beautiful
Anastasia chapter 21 . 5/1
This is by far the best PJO fanfic I have ever read! It's awesome. And I simply love it. I am absolutely sure that if you publish this story ,you would become a great author. So keep writing. And I hope that you will write another story soon.
Zia Jackson chapter 20 . 4/10
I absolutely loved the cousin bonding. Loved it. Loved it.
Zia Jackson chapter 1 . 4/8
Broke up 8 months ago? Begin again

I've been spending the last eight months think all love ever does is...but on a Wednesday, in a cafe, I watched it begin again...

If this is where you got it from, then I love you!
KOTORgeek13 chapter 19 . 4/4
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Why Luke Why!?
KOTORgeek13 chapter 1 . 4/3
Reply to Jane 4444 review: good know I'm not the only one who stays up when I'm supposed to be in bed reading fan fiction.
This story is amazing. I almost cry!
jane4444 chapter 7 . 3/8
Okay, I believe this was my favorite chapter. I love your writing style, and I seriously think you're an extremely talented author. The scene where Percy winks at Annabeth and Leo winks back had me laughing out loud, which was a problem considering it is 11:50 p.m. and I'm supposed to be asleep now.
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE! I WILL KILL YOU
ONCE UPON A TIME IS SOOO AMAZING! CAPTAIN HOOK IS SO AWESOME!
I'm a Swiftie too! Twinsies!
Didn't annabeth live with her grandmother?
I LOVE the quote this chapter! Taylor Swift is my favorite singer ever, and you can not get a song more sad and just amazing than last kiss