Reviews for Fresh Out of Luck
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
This is so fracking funny! Just love this!.
Proxy on the loose chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Please, please, please,please,please! Continue to write this, the story is just BEAUTIFUL! it would sadden me to see unfinished. I really do hope you will continue to write more!
Fleeing Dawn chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I really hope you do continue writing this. You haven't updated in ages and I do enjoy the story, keep writing. Please?
Hexalys chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Oh man, you gotta update this soon. It is by far the best Pitch/OC that I've read. Usually I hate the OC's everyone puts on here because they think the character needs to be emo or messed up in the head in order to like Pitch. Lyra makes me laugh, her thought process is easy to read, what with the pop culture references she often makes. I like this alot and I can't wait for Pitch to meet Lyra, she'd totally make an idiot out of herself and Pitch would all like, 'Hmm, maybe I could use her.'

P.S. Was Jack Lyra's friend, is that what the flashback is about? Back when he was human? If so, that would be really cool.
Macaley chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Haha loving this story! Please update soon, I can't wait to read more! :)
Sora-chan chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Please add more; love it so far...
vampireyautja chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Ah Thor, your name should be Loki for you really had me going there. XD thank you for the update please post again soon :)
Heyder chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Update soon!
SHEZZA221HOLMES chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
LOL yea it was soon enough cx this was an awesome chappie by the way and u should put the name of the persons P.O.V. of a chappie section at the beginning of it just so people aren't confused on who's P.O.V. the section is in :)
Tiviani chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Hehe, I love it! I love how Lyra and Jack kinda have that love hate feeling going on. Your writing style is so unique and funny, I can't wait to see what you have planned next!

Good luck in your writings!
Whispurrs chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
After having a very long, epic and odd dream with Pitch in I had to go scuffling around for fics [despite not having seen the film - I'm like that] this is one I'l try to stick with; I love how you incorporated aspects of folklore as well, and all though the POV's get kinda jumpy, if it gives us more background it's probably for the best.
hisokauzumaki chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
So Pitch finally realizes that she exists only he thinks she's teamed up with Jack. That's sure to lead to some misunderstandings. Also Thor the miniture Nightmare pony... ADORABLE!
SHEZZA221HOLMES chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Damn she confessed her feelings of pitch to jack and basically pitch too LOL:) hope u can update soon! c:
bedstories chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I don't think I'll get brownie points :( I am CLUELESS...but the chapter was quite nice. And immature :P I don't know...maybe it's because I've been reading a lot of narrator POV stories of RotG and I forgot how to make stories like this (in which the main character makes wisecracker comments all the time) or maybe I'm just a picky eater. Whatever the reason, it really reminded me of my early writing attempts. Funny, but horrible in description. That goes for MY stories. THIS story is super okay and way better than what I just told you about my writing. Thanks for adding me to the A/N! I get so jumpy when that happens :P
dottyautumn chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really like this story. Please continue to update :)