Reviews for My Protector, My Friend?
Dancing Lunar Wolves chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Well now, this was certianly a very good story to read.

I found it interesting that Sweets would find some food and almost have to get into a fight for it.

It's also true that fully grown foxes have the capability to take down wolf pups, and that for Sweets must be scary.

For her to be willing to share her food with Kate was a great idea. It shows that they are what Kate says they are, a 'pack', a family.

Kate only taking half of the share showed her true leadership, and what she was taught by her parents, being fair to all the others.

I enjoyed this alot.

Till Next Time
Gordon Pasha chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Another great story!

Sweets is still as clever as ever, maybe still too clever for her own good. It's always fun to see what trouble she's going to get herself into and out of.

I really liked the part where Kate comes in to save Sweets from the fox. Even though Sweets is an Omega, Kate cares enough about all the members of her pack to defend them whenever they're in trouble. And that fox was right not to pick a fight with someone as tough as Kate.

Good job of showing Kate's personality here. Even though she could take the whole bone for herself, she is fair and doesn't abuse her position. She cares enough about Sweets to only take half of the bone and let Sweets have her fair share. And Kate clearly doesn't want Sweets to think of herself as inferior just because Kate outranks her.

Kate had a great line with "you'll have to learn that there's some things that are worth fighting for, even for an Omega." I really like that your stories always have some type of moral which sums up the lessons learned from the story. It's really nice to come away from a story with a lesson that can be applied to our own life.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing more stories from you soon.

- Gordon Pasha
Kateandme chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I have read a story a lot like this on FanPop but liked it ether way! :)
LoyalWolfHumphrey chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Haha u really like sweets arent u?
ThunderAssault chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awww I like this story, it cute. I like that you and Kate are pups but I like how Kate stood up for you against that fox. I'd probably do the same as you if I was in that situation. Well at least Kate came to save you. I also liked how she actually was willing to share with you the caribou. That's really nice of her. I laughed when you said that you ate literally all the caribou even off the bone so the fox couldn't have any. I think he didn't deserve any either hehe. Anyways, I really like the story and it's probably because they all are cute to read about. I can't wait for more of your stories :) P.S. I read your bio and noticed you did a little role play act the beginning. If you'd like, i like to role play too so maybe we could file play together if your like :)

This is ThunderAssault reviewing with a smile, Peace :D