Reviews for Enrapture
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is perfect. Adding the short conversation between Kurt and Blaine, before Rachel follows Kurt, adds so much meaning to this scene. While Being Alive could be just as much about Kurt himself as about his relationship with Blaine, there is so much about them as a pair in those lyrics - so much about their mutual broken hearts, and Kurt's broken trust, and the recognition that true love is going to be painful, no matter how much we might wish it was perfect. I also love Kurt's mental reflection on his previous solos; recognizing that Being Alive is a parallel situation, but doesn't have to have the same outcome, or that keeping the emotional intensity from those previous performances could ensure a different outcome, is wonderful. :)
Eponime chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was truly beautiful. :) The flashbacks were absolutely perfect, and really made the story. I also loved how Kurt called up Blaine for his reassurance. I fully expected him to do that in the episode. I also expected 'Being Alive' to be about Kurt and Blaine, and was rather disappointed that it wasn't. It really should have been. That was seriously absolutely gorgeous writing. You're fantastic. :) Thank you for writing it.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
How do you continuously produce marvellous writing like this? Kurt and Rachel weren't the only ones with chills...
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
GOD THIS PERFORMANCE MADE ME CRY SO HARD AND I HAVEN'T EVEN WATCHED THE ENTIRE EPISODE YET! ;.; I just...OMFG SO PERFECT! Definitely his most emotional performance to date. The lower quality is so rich and gorgeous it just took my breath away. Oh yes. YOUR FIC! Sorry! *ahem* um...LOVE the Klaine phone call. It was a nice touch to the canon event of Kurt singing that song. Thanks for writing! )
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Love love!
imstillaliveafterall chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Thank you. I was sitting there during the episode smiling because I just KNEW he had to be thinking of Blaine and you just articulated that beautifully.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was beautiful! I loved it! :)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 12/6/2012