Reviews for Chaotic Confessions
Princess Pumpkin-Chan chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
MAKA-CHAN CAN I KILL YOU!
COUNTINUE THIS S**T OR ILL THROW YOU IN H**L! : :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :): :):
EveningBlack chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
I can't believe I forgot about this fic! Please update!
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
ahh, you used my favorite word... and for that i thank you. Update soon, m'kay? it's an amazing story.
bittersweetendingsforever chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
AHHHHH! Write more please!
Raven Cassidi chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
PWETTY PWEEEAAASSSEEEEE UPDATE! I'll give you a hug! Heck ill give it to you right now! ()

Update soon or I get a refund!
ChiChi-O chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
I'm absolutely in LOVE with this story! Maka and Soul fluff is too adorable for words, and her list made me wanna squeal with joy! Hehe can't wait for the next chapter, poor abused and confused Soul (ah we love him), soooo please update soon :)
EndlessSky26 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Please add another chapter!
BeriForeverFan chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Plz update soon good story!
PrinceVeggie chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Looking forward to it!
Nobody Special chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
This is great, and who was it? Good job, update more
EveningBlack chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Yay! Gimme moar XD
Dark Dreamscape chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Too lazy to sign in, but perfectly energized to read this. Hahaha... -_-" This is good, though!
And you don't need a beta, as far as I can see. This is practically perfect. Good job, update more or else I'll-... Force you to!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh my goodness, I'm loving this story! It is really well written! It's great! Ahh! Can't wait to read more! :)
CottonCoccon chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Hi!
It was an interesting point of view to tell a story of SoMa..but I like it D...
I really want to know how Soul it's going to react D and...I wonder what did Soul thought when Maka return home..it would be good to read his POV...

Thank you for your fic and..please update soon 3
Bleesings n.n
Dancing in Crimson chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh god I love it! Update soon! And I really like the name of the story!