Reviews for Feel a Little Leaner, Colder, Sadder, Older
DerangedOptimist chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This is BRILLIANT!
Jesse Wales chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was fantastic. I'm on a reading marathon of your stories, for I know I won't be disappointed by the quality.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
D':
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh, Doctor...
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
My poor heart! Beautiful. Thanks for sharing :-) x
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Brilliant, v emotional, and definitely in-char. Love that you gave Sexy character, as well. You write dialogue, action, and thought equally wonderfully. :)
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
The special was awesome and this is a great minisode/story leading up to it1
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I had issues with "over exaggerate". "Exaggerate" by itself would have been just fine.

I really liked the fic, though. It was so sad. Particularly his meltdown. That bit plinged my heartstrings just a little.
WerrnogWeasley96 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That was awesome! I don't read many DW fanfics cause they confuse me more than the program! It was really good, though it was really sad too :(
NightReaderTillDawn chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
So my friend sent me this and it's the first Doctor Who fanfic I've read! It was absolutely brilliant! You have no idea!
steelneena chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Someone is writing exactly what I want to read, and that someone is you. Thanks. Really.
Blue Diary of Adventures chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I think this captures the mood of the trailer perfectly. I really enjoyed it, but could you go on and tell us what might happen in the christmas special. Thanks :).
superlc529 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Well, I liked it... Hell, I think I'd like any Doctor Who thing you write. The emotions between him and River in the beginning is so like the show. How close she is to the Library is really making me sad. I wonder if that truly is why the Doctor is now going to wear darker colors... but he won't give up his bow tie. ;)

His breakdown in front of Jenny, realizing what Rory really said to him in the Vampires of Venice once again tugged at my heart. You're incredible. It'd be incredible if "The Snowmen" somehow started like this. Though, I'm not sure whether or not Alex is supposed to be in it at all. Excellent one-shot. Very true to the show. I love your writing. I can't wait for more on your other stories, but take your time of course. :D
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was very sad, but in character and nicely written.