Reviews for Forever Sunrise
shadowdapple chapter 30 . 4/22
OK, I wanted to wait and read the whole thing before reviewing. I just have to say that this is extremely good and I'm so hooked and can't wait for the next chapter!
dkjkaden chapter 30 . 4/21
Ive seen a new chapter was updated but when i click on it a "Can not be found" pops up? It says something about important update but i cant click on it.
Kimmy chapter 30 . 4/21
Write more please. I love your writing
dkjkaden chapter 29 . 1/4
Seen that one a mile away
dkjkaden chapter 28 . 11/17/2016
Please tell me this isn't a love triangle with Nessie and Jake at the middle with maybe Cameron or some other boy, I've read way to many of those
dkjkaden chapter 27 . 11/5/2016
You must be from England correct? I only ask because you said "maths" with an "S" and I've never heard that in America, I'm not saying its an incorrect way to say it or that it is a correct way to say it I'm just asking because I've heard someone from the U.K. say it before. Very good chapter, hope another one comes soon.
mikayla chapter 26 . 11/4/2016
plz write more soon,its AMAZING
mikayla chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
when they inprint they just wait till there partner is older like Claire and quil
quil is just waiting till Claire is older
im only 11.

but seriously u right amazing love it ;]
mikayla chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
Tanya and kate, you said Carmen I love this I always wonderd what renesmee was thinking;]
dkjkaden chapter 26 . 11/3/2016
Thank you thank you thank you! For making Nessie fast enough to move ten yards in an "instance" and for making her able to jump 20ft in the air up to s rock. Most stories try to make her like a regular human but I've always felt that in Breaking Dawn when she was little she jumped 15 in the air to catch a snow flake, she was fast enough to catch an elk and strong enough to bring it down, and that would be extremely hard to do for a body builder human, so if she can do it then surely the vampire gene is the dominate gene in her body and you making her able enough to do it is a smart writing style. Even Nahuel could keep up with Alice, Jasper, and his aunt, he wasn't quite as fast or quite as fluid in his run but he still kept up with him, i never understood how writers could make her more human.
dkjkaden chapter 25 . 10/31/2016
That was a good chapter, i was thinking Aro had something up his sleeve! I can imagine they will have to much trouble, Renessmee had it right, the hybrids may be extremely strong and fast but not as much as a full vampire or a werewolf, but if all of the father's to them hybrids join with the hybrids then they might have some trouble.
dkjkaden chapter 24 . 10/16/2016
Of course there's a cliffhanger to leave us waiting and wanting for more! Even if Alice didn't see it i still think there will be trouble. I like how you have her have a relationship with her whole family, each relationship is different and not many writers touch on the subject, i think the relationship between her and Jasper is an important one to write more so than the others bcuz of him and the smell of blood but i honestly never thought it would be a problem bcuz of how protective he seemed of her in breaking dawn, but you put a nic little spin on. I can't wait for the next one is gotta be a great one! Keep up the great writing the story is getting even more good.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/14/2016
Write more please. I like your writing style. Can you please continue to write after she has kids with Jacob?
dkjkaden chapter 23 . 10/13/2016
I totally forgot about this story! I had to go back and read my review to what i said and after reading it the story came back to me. Good long chapter, you really do write good, it's a shame you only write every so often, you have a gift you should share it more with us! I'm trying to think of something to write without saying over and over that you're a good writer so I'll try and say it correct. The writing and the way the story goes is like a good book that you sit down with and don't wasn't to put down, since you're a writer I'm sure you like reading and I'm sure you've had that feeling when reading? well that applies to your story for me. The authors note in the middle made me laugh bcuz of how long the others were! Hopefully we get more soon.
dkjkaden chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
A very good story and well written! I finished it in one setting and I looked to see when you started and when you last updated and I gotta say I was shocked! Its such a great story and I realized Im gonna have to wait months or years for an update, I hope you find whatever muse that got you writing in the the first place so that you update more often than once or twice a year! (fingers crossed) Anyway very good story, Im glad you didnt make Bella and Edward over protective, Im glad you didnt make Nessie hate the imprint, Im very glad you made her seem like what she is and not more human like most due, I think if the vampire venom is strong enough to change a human then surely the vampire gene is way strong enough to be more in control and take over her body so she is "more" vampire than human I mean they did have her jump 15 feet straight up in the book and movie. I didnt understand why you put Jacob back in Sams pack? He was "born to be alpha" and that "he doesnt think you can just turn this alpha thing on and off" I dont know I just felt it down played him, and also the new wolf not listening to Jake or Sam, wouldnt he have to if they ordered it? also he would have to listen to Jacob sense you made him Beta, remember Edward was going to have Jacob make Seth not allowed to take Bella to the battle with the new borns? Now Im knit picking and Im sorry its just when I started reading it was like I was finally reading a story exactly like I wouldve wrote one if I could write! GREAT STORY! Hope you update soon.