Reviews for Forever Sunrise
dkjkaden chapter 22 . 8/18
A very good story and well written! I finished it in one setting and I looked to see when you started and when you last updated and I gotta say I was shocked! Its such a great story and I realized Im gonna have to wait months or years for an update, I hope you find whatever muse that got you writing in the the first place so that you update more often than once or twice a year! (fingers crossed) Anyway very good story, Im glad you didnt make Bella and Edward over protective, Im glad you didnt make Nessie hate the imprint, Im very glad you made her seem like what she is and not more human like most due, I think if the vampire venom is strong enough to change a human then surely the vampire gene is way strong enough to be more in control and take over her body so she is "more" vampire than human I mean they did have her jump 15 feet straight up in the book and movie. I didnt understand why you put Jacob back in Sams pack? He was "born to be alpha" and that "he doesnt think you can just turn this alpha thing on and off" I dont know I just felt it down played him, and also the new wolf not listening to Jake or Sam, wouldnt he have to if they ordered it? also he would have to listen to Jacob sense you made him Beta, remember Edward was going to have Jacob make Seth not allowed to take Bella to the battle with the new borns? Now Im knit picking and Im sorry its just when I started reading it was like I was finally reading a story exactly like I wouldve wrote one if I could write! GREAT STORY! Hope you update soon.
kiwihipp chapter 22 . 8/15
A good update. Just a small correction: you've written Africa, when I'm sure you meant South America. :)
Infrento chapter 16 . 6/20
Hmm, I was thinking about finishing the story, as i thought it would be more to cannon, aside from the scenes that didn't really follow either the book or the movie for the most part. But, then with this chapter, you have gone totally AU, with half vampires characteristics, not to mention Nesse's personality. Half Vampires have vampire skin, which means the Lion would have done more damage to its own claws then to Nesse. Also having Nesse cowering in Fear because of the Lion is just crazy, she may still be a child physically, but mentally she is alot older. Which is show by the fact that she never once showed any fear to a Army of Vampires coming to kill her and her family, yet you have her cowering because of a Lion. Don't think ill likely keep reading sense its not Cannon no longer, and you've turned Nesse into a chicken.
Jessica314 chapter 25 . 3/1
I'm confused by the date in your author's note, but congratulations on graduating, whenever it was lol!

Missoula... I hear they have lots of mountain lions there ;)

Renesmee is so excited for her new start. Good thing she has Jasper there to help her stay calm when he's near enough!

sigh... it's true, girls can be so catty sometimes! Although Eric doesn't seem attached, so I don't know what their problem is! I'm glad Renesmee listens to the reassurance from the family. And its neat that she's learned to shield or turn off her gift so that she can touch humans without having her gift be active. Otherwise she would feel pretty isolated. I love how she has more freedom than the others.

Hmm, to party or not to party?

Sounds like she's starting to see Jacob in more ways than just friendship... lucky Edward!
Jessica314 chapter 24 . 2/25
Love the proposal! It was adorable to "see" Charlie be so nervous :) I like how you have him and Sue acknowledging their past loves and not being afraid to let that past continue to be a part of their lives- especially since they both have children from their first marriages. Seems like it was hard for Leah but I guess she'll come to terms with it.

Oh boy, I wish I knew what was going through Jacob's mind when Renesmee caught the bouquet. And Edward probably wishes he *didn't* know!

Hi, Nahuel! Honestly, I can't blame him for being hopeful about being with Renesmee. They *are* the only possibly couple within their entire species! I'm glad Edward was paying attention- and that might help Jacob's case, for Edward to see Nahuel as an alternative. They seem to all still think of her as a child- which I guess she still is, in many ways, but they can't deny she's fast approaching the age where she'll be making some big decisions.

I like Jacob's "woodsy" scent :)
kiwihipp chapter 25 . 2/25
Nice for Nessie to finally be allowed to attend school and find out how humans react with each other. Good that all her family is there with her, to help her if she needs help!
Jessica314 chapter 23 . 2/18
It's a good thing Jacob had a talk with her about the imprint before now. If he had waited until things were more romantic/awkward between them, it might have made her really upset. I think she knew all along that something was special between them, so it's nice that now she understands what it is.

At least Jacob has Seth, he knows he can trust him :) and I guess no matter where they go, he'll be able to phase and link with them .

Looking forward to the move!
TheTrueLegendarySuperSaiyan chapter 1 . 2/16
Nice story. I've always wondered what was going on inside Renesmee's mind after her birth, since we didn't get to see it in the movies or books. I applaud you for this. Bravo!
P.S, if you are interested, I'm looking for a beta reader!
Finally, I have a Twilight fic out called Bree Cullen. It's kinda short, but I plan on updating it soon. I'd appreciate if you checked it out!
Jessica314 chapter 22 . 2/16
Hello again! I'm going to be terrible and drop right into the current point... this story looks really good so while I do still hope to sometime go back and r/r up to the current point, I want to come along for the rest of the ride :)

I'm sure you're right- it must have been a huge relief for Resnesmee when her appearance finally began to catch up with her mind! No more acting like a little child just because she looks like one. This will definitely help her have a more normal life, especially as they begin again in their new home.

I never thought about the fact that Renesmee would feel limited by climates that the others don't need to bother about, like extreme cold. That's a very good point! Also the sunlight thing, as a half human her body has more of a need for vitamin D and things like that.

This must be such a difficult time for Jacob. Besides his own human feelings, he feels a supernatural pull in two directions- Renesmee and his tribe/land. Until now there hasn't been a major conflict between those two pulls geographically, but he knew this day was coming when he would feel torn in two. Doesn't make it any easier though! I'm glad this didn't happen until Renesmee was mature enough to recognize the strain this puts him under.

Great chapter! :) such an important time in Renesmee's life, as well as Jacob's.
kiwihipp chapter 21 . 10/10/2015
A very nice birthday with lots of drama in it!
paulopegasus chapter 20 . 9/24/2015
loved this story,especially the bit after the voltari it wasnt have been30chapters. please,please write a sequel,longer this the character developm, for the great tale,twilight forever.
kiwihipp chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
A sweet little interlude with Alice, Edward and Bella! Father, auntie and mother with Nessie in a happy moment!
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This was a great beginning! Resesmee certainly did have a busy first couple hours, didn't she? I could just feel her panic during the birth, and then the calmer, sweet time she had with Rosalie during her first bath. And finally, the moment when Jacob first imprinted was so well written!

I would love to continue when I get the chance, I'm too swamped to begin reading another long story right now but I'll put this on my alerts and come back for more when I can! Very nice job so far.
kiwihipp chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
Good that Nessie has now heard the legends and felt part of it in her dream!
Hkff13 chapter 18 . 6/4/2015
I absolutely live this story please continue and update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »