Reviews for Forever Sunrise
kiwihipp chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
Aaron seems to have quite a few problems on his plate! Hopefully he gets himself sorted!
Debbie Hicks chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
17.
Chapter 17.
then strange people came to our aid not human were the same drained but turned but bitten that child is a Medicine woman her arm has a mark you both stand firm your totems must be challenged it is Mountain Lion remove the hoods then were Vulcans humanoid beings mine is Beaver got sliced Doctor what is happening to us it is Clan law it happened the ceremony began Reneesme Cullen your Totem is Mountain Lion you are descended from Ayla the great Woman Who hunts it happened marked me a signal of a Woman starting battling his then cut a line then allowed to keep my maturity necklace then all of the Sudden I Jumped very so high I AM A WOMAN! EVIL SPIRIT BE GONE! Trilling like Xena it will protect me from evil spirits Forever I will be a Acolyte landed oh my god Reneesme you are blessed by Ursus chosen you as a priestess so my training began as a warrior priestess news was hot like fire I was indeed blessed but growing differently from twelve to Sixteen to Seventeen just Seventeen I was a woman at long last my gift upgraded but it happened I just stopped aging looked older by now the scratch faded began learning in the Clan way Alice yoo hoo I age like a Vulcan woman my glued pointed ears upswept eyebrows were so artistic slanted it is my totem fighting against his you got scratched but it is making you his priestess hello Commander myself shown no extremely feelings at all holding up my arm and hand like a Seleyan priestess wearing white from the Made for tv movie wearing a neck wrap with jewels on my hands and onto my hair with curled bangs and sides was a Vulcan crown of holiest office my hair was straighten I was her Acolyte trained and taught to be a Medicine woman sworn oaths of vows was taught to heal Reneneesme yes you look different yes my mate for the hours of our tomorrows our hours our days to you my mate it shall be who am I in the temple of Mount Seleya I Shall make my Choice Before I Declare Koon'ut'fiee Sir! This One myself Acted like T'Pring so coldly Momma mia Jacob you been chosen but Challenged by who your bride if on the planet Vulcan two Vulcan males were horrified of my cold voice sounding like T'Pol oh no Rose she chosen a mate nice robes what are you his mate uh oh Rose she has aged to a teenage woman your hair I ironed it the old fashion way you are marked what are you a priestess it is a woman who becomes a Acolyte meet your kitten oh he is so tiny healthiest dewormed everything flushed he meowed like a Cat Abby sneezed but flung off a tissue blew was the most Allergic vampire Oy it is your kitten here boy he was barking loudly but sharp oh no nice robes thank you I am cooking healthiest things it a ceremonial dish and on a strict diet it is Ponmeek soup you taught yourself more Vulcan Snap out of it can't taken by law you all right I have a puppy quiet he was silent met Shiloh he has a problem it is Woman trouble meet my mate then all of the sudden sneezed I have a Dog had puppies are they cute oh no not my sock got ruined they are playful but sock ripping puppies he grumbled of ruined socks from his world.
Hkff13 chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
This story is so amazing pleases update soon!
Hkff13 chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Amazing story! Keep up the great work!
kiwihipp chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
That is the way it should be for a 'five year old' girl, eating, reading in front of the fire and listening to the sound of rain on the roof!
kiwihipp chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Good for Nessie to finally be able to sleep without having nightmares! Now what will be happening to her and the rest of the family? I am looking forward to reading about that!
kiwihipp chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Too much for such a little girl to comprehend! Seeing it from this perspective is very different. It must have been awful!
kiwihipp chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Nessie actually liked apple sauce! Well, you show me any kid that doesn't like apple sauce or stewed apple with lots of cinnamon!
kiwihipp chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Lots of new things for a little hybrid to experience!
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Nice that the Denalis got on well with Nessie!
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
It won't be nice to hear that it is their sister who has caused this big upset!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Aww, that was too cute that last bit where Nessie starts to cry after wondering what is wrong with her mother! A well written chapter from Nessie's PoV.
kiwihipp chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Little naughty miss Nessie! Life is about to get serious now! So soon for such a young hybrid.
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Very nice! I still want to laugh out loud at the scene of Emmett and Bella arm wrestling and Bella winning!
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 5/25/2014