Reviews for Red Christmas
Just Call Me Ant chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Awwwwwww! So cute! But then sad! Waaaaaaah!
Okay now that I'm done crying like a baby, congrats on this! I love it!
Mille XD chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Whyyyy it was so sweet and then.. Suddenly so sad! T.T im bawling
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Cute tale there :)
CartoonGurl201m chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Sweeter than the candy cane and Hershey's kisses in my house!(at the time, they won't be here for long!)
G-Reader chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe! Soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! Love it
candyfloss1998 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
so emotional
i nearly cried
it is so sweet
LordCybot chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Sooo sad an it didnt help i was listening to basshinter's All I Ever Wanted at the same time. I kinda realized what happened when he brought the flowers and their was silence. Still its sooo sad it kills me. But even though my heart weeps for Brick you still did An amazing job. Curse you for making me cry :'(
CuteAnimeLover chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG! The ending actually got tears in my eyes and that is not a easy thing to do. It's beautiful, a very good job
Wish Writer chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I must say, I liked your plotline for this story, but I simply adored your writing style. Kind of reminded me of the way James Patterson writes. (If you like sci-fi, I recommend the Maximum Ride series by him). Anyhoo, I give this story two thumbs way up!
Best Wishes,
Wish Writer
inactivemuthatruckas chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAWMYGOSH THAT IS SO CUE AND AMAZING AND AWESOME AND WHATEVER-OTHER-A-ADJECTIVE! Good work!
Ferrywings chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I absolutely adored this. Like it was so well written and I loved the plot line so much. True the ending did make me cry a bit, but good writing is suppose to make you cry. Thank you for writing this :)
All That Glitters- Is Sparkly chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh my gosh that is the cutest and sweetest thing I've ever read! I love it, it was amazing! You should definitely win this contest.
gilly boy chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Okay that was really sweet. Aw, Blossom's died but aw, Brick still remembers! If I had a boyfriend like that, I would be set for life or get a heart attack at how awesome he is.
1NCISfanatic chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i just cried...nbd :'(. Great story tho
sonia-animeaddict chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
sweet story but i cried in the end
Job well done