Reviews for Cold to the Touch
DoggyDoodles1234 chapter 9 . 1/8/2019
This was cute, amazing, and beautiful
DoggyDoodles1234 chapter 9 . 1/8/2019
Aw
DoggyDoodles1234 chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
oh my GOD sophie is ANNOYING lol jeez
FenrirFree chapter 18 . 12/23/2018
beautiful, I only regret is unfinished
HUN Anonymus chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
You are so talented! Thanks for your hard work and I hope xou can continue it! :3
Tom chapter 18 . 7/8/2018
Liar, liar I hope you get sun burn and feel like your on fire. Dude, its been years since this chapter and you haven't updated. Also get some proper grammar and spelling lessons dude.
secretagent1 chapter 18 . 4/27/2017
This story has been very heartfelt and I genuinely hope that you someday continue it. I think you should have put this story in the m-rated category. There's not too much NSFW content yet, but honestly I think you'd find that you would've preferred rating this story M much more for one simple reason; readers of that category will be much more mature and will understand why certain characters or certain situations are how they are. This story is very good and BenneFrost is just my favorite thing in the world and I hope to get to see the ending to this tale one day. Thank you very much for writing this!

Oh, I just saw that a year and a half ago you said this story was being rewritten. I shall patiently await and see if anything happens with this story! Good luck and thank you once again!
Ranji chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
It's been almost four years :( since Chapter 18
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
I actually like the story. Sure Jamie is being bitchy but that's how most teenagers are. Can't wait for the next chapter !
Ranji chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
I have never read a story as many times before (I don't even reread books) as this. I really love this story, I really do. It's been more than two years since my last visit to this fanfic and I felt sad that there was no update but I'm glad I found this fanfic without even remembering its title. The story stuck so close to my dark, cold heart that I was filled with nostalgia the moment I saw the first few words of Chapter 1. Please finish the story :(
JackieBarnaby chapter 18 . 8/20/2015
Bummer.
I wanted to this have a happy ending.
But I'm glad this didn't end with pain and death.
That's some I couldn't have handled
Well I liked it a lot and I wish you never stopped
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2015
Lol I love this story :) plzzzz update :P
Egg Emperor chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
Oh man you had to stop writing the story here didn't you. Well it was a good one while it lasted. And seriously for the haters. Good grief this is an angst laden story. It's about trials and tribulations and - If I have your old intentions right - eventually overcoming those and having some sort of happiness that your carve out. I wish that you would finish this fic but it's coming upon 2 years since you stopped. I get it life changes and things happen. Ti was however a wonderful story that had me with its angst and fluff. Thanks again for the read.
-Johannes E.E.
Egg Emperor chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
O God. I was just going to say that I will almost feel sorry for Jack when he finally shows up ... almost. Poor guy, doesn't know what he's going to walk into. Specifically a Teenage angst bomb at defcon 1, in danger of catastrophic meltdown. And poor Jack just triggered it me thinks.
Mysterie1985 chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
*rolls eyes at negative comments* Jamie turns into a TYPICAL teen and you all complain... oh for goodness sakes... doesn't ANYONE actually READ the summary... geez...

anyway, I think this is a fantastic story; which is why I'm reading it AGAIN