Reviews for Cold to the Touch
Lol I love this story :) plzzzz update :P
Egg Emperor chapter 18 . 6/12
Oh man you had to stop writing the story here didn't you. Well it was a good one while it lasted. And seriously for the haters. Good grief this is an angst laden story. It's about trials and tribulations and - If I have your old intentions right - eventually overcoming those and having some sort of happiness that your carve out. I wish that you would finish this fic but it's coming upon 2 years since you stopped. I get it life changes and things happen. Ti was however a wonderful story that had me with its angst and fluff. Thanks again for the read.
-Johannes E.E.
Egg Emperor chapter 2 . 6/10
O God. I was just going to say that I will almost feel sorry for Jack when he finally shows up ... almost. Poor guy, doesn't know what he's going to walk into. Specifically a Teenage angst bomb at defcon 1, in danger of catastrophic meltdown. And poor Jack just triggered it me thinks.
Mysterie1985 chapter 18 . 3/16
*rolls eyes at negative comments* Jamie turns into a TYPICAL teen and you all complain... oh for goodness sakes... doesn't ANYONE actually READ the summary... geez...

anyway, I think this is a fantastic story; which is why I'm reading it AGAIN
Mysterie1985 chapter 6 . 3/15
hmmm, essence is a good a word as any - but I do have to point out one thing... ONLY Jack has died before becoming a Guardian... the others were chosen while still alive; their immortality didn't require them to die... the only other former human among them is North. so death really isn't a prerequisite here.
PublishedAuthor chapter 18 . 1/28
I think you should just ignore people who complain about Jamie. Either they don't know how hard it IS to be a teenager or just don't remember... or maybe their lives are so "perfect" that they live above the rest of us. I'm no longer a teenager... but I still remember the hell I went through and while Jamie's musical interests honestly surprised me... his reaction to everything else has not. I can relate very strongly to Jamie, especially since I know the downs of depression. In my past I've done exactly as Jamie did (minus the cutting myself - was too much of a weenie... I found other ways that were less visible/painful in a sense). Anyone who says crap about Jamie doesn't understand what it means to go through hell like that, to be outcast for your beliefs, or just because you are "different."

Continue to write this story, please, but do not let these "lemons" destroy the way you've been writing this story. It is YOUR story. If they don't like it they can stop reading. No one is forcing them. I'd have been less likely to like this story if Jamie turned out to be a perfect little angel because let's face it - NO ONE outside hollywood is THAT perfect. You sure as heck can't relate to a perfect person, so why write/read about one? It is the realism of the characters and the excitement of the conflict that keeps people reading, not whether or not they like a character. As someone who has had their work published & had a lack of praise as much as criticism. I say write for yourself, write to please the author inside yourself and no one else. If someone else likes it, great, if they don't... well tough cookies for them.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
This is good! I like Jamie, with the realisticness and such like you said. And Jack's just great. I can basically find no fault, which I guess is rather good, huh? Oh, except for the odd mistake, which are kinda annoying, but they're pretty unimportant, so meh.
Also, why on earth is this M? Unless it's because of the talk about suicide and such. I would recommend rating it T and then just having a warning at the start of the first chapter saying that you would rate it M for mentions of suicide or whatever. Because M tends to basically mean explicit sex on this site (to most people), so if you don't have any but still think it's M for OTHER reasons, I think it's best to just have a warning at the start. That way you won't lose readers who think it has sex scenes in it. Also, if you're planning to put sex in it later, then just change the rating when you actually put that bit up.
WickedQueenLovesApples chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Ugh your characterization of Tooooooooth
It's so goooooooood
Zuppy116 chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
Your story is awsome(to say the least;) and I love your realistic character description! Keep up great work!
Matariel chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
I relate to this Jamie so hard right now, I get the same fit now and again. Plz finish. But no rush. Any rush you feel from this us completely on your end. If you have a timeframe for when you get things whoot, what is it?! If you don't no biggy, if creating one gets you away from writing, DON'T. Thanks for the wonderful story.
bonbonpich chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
hi there :D my previous post got lost somewhere, the internet connection failed me. ORZ, all the things i've typed so long. just want to let you know i'm still reading and loving it. reading your complaints, i did scanned through the reviews but all i see are mostly positive comments. yes, you did make Jamie depressed and a bit bitchy, but given the circumstance, human would react like that so it's understandable. people who don't, probably are the ones from their own dreamland, i guess? i still think your story is one of a very few ROTG which i think is truely 'intense' and 'real.' i hope you won't get too bothered by the minority with their negative feedbacks. on the bright side, majority of people, including are loving it.

as for the story...like i said, it looks real. even though you said yourself it's just fanfiction, your story does sound like a real living BenneFrost to me for them to have doubts and all...i'm looking forward to your next chapter whenever it's finished. thanks :D
Reader chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
I don't usually read rotg fics but i'm so glad i somehow found THIS. It is totally up the charts like omg love it soo much! the thought that jamie is ooc never occured to me. He's pretty a realistic acting teenager imho and i just love how honest he is. It fits. The storyline is very veyr very VERRY awesome, too. And your personality is pretty rad haha nice humor. I just adore everything about these delicious 18 chapters ok. Keep it up. xx
flipper887 chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
i love this story, just read every chapter, PLEASE WRITE MORE i beg you, this is truly a masterpiece. Don't give up.
Reader chapter 18 . 1/25/2014
Stroy Ace chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
I don't usually read rotg fics but i'm so glad i somehow found THIS. It is totally up the charts like omg love it soo much! the thought that jamie is ooc never occured to me. He acts like a realistic teenager imho and i love just how honest he is. It fits. The storyline is very veyr very VERRY awesome, too. And your personality is pretty rad haha nice humor. I just adore everything about these delicious 18 chapters ok. Keep it up. xx