Reviews for Cold to the Touch
secretagent1 chapter 18 . 4/27
This story has been very heartfelt and I genuinely hope that you someday continue it. I think you should have put this story in the m-rated category. There's not too much NSFW content yet, but honestly I think you'd find that you would've preferred rating this story M much more for one simple reason; readers of that category will be much more mature and will understand why certain characters or certain situations are how they are. This story is very good and BenneFrost is just my favorite thing in the world and I hope to get to see the ending to this tale one day. Thank you very much for writing this!

Oh, I just saw that a year and a half ago you said this story was being rewritten. I shall patiently await and see if anything happens with this story! Good luck and thank you once again!
Ranji chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
It's been almost four years :( since Chapter 18
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
I actually like the story. Sure Jamie is being bitchy but that's how most teenagers are. Can't wait for the next chapter !
Ranji chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
I have never read a story as many times before (I don't even reread books) as this. I really love this story, I really do. It's been more than two years since my last visit to this fanfic and I felt sad that there was no update but I'm glad I found this fanfic without even remembering its title. The story stuck so close to my dark, cold heart that I was filled with nostalgia the moment I saw the first few words of Chapter 1. Please finish the story :(
JackieBarnaby chapter 18 . 8/20/2015
Bummer.
I wanted to this have a happy ending.
But I'm glad this didn't end with pain and death.
That's some I couldn't have handled
Well I liked it a lot and I wish you never stopped
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2015
Lol I love this story :) plzzzz update :P
Egg Emperor chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
Oh man you had to stop writing the story here didn't you. Well it was a good one while it lasted. And seriously for the haters. Good grief this is an angst laden story. It's about trials and tribulations and - If I have your old intentions right - eventually overcoming those and having some sort of happiness that your carve out. I wish that you would finish this fic but it's coming upon 2 years since you stopped. I get it life changes and things happen. Ti was however a wonderful story that had me with its angst and fluff. Thanks again for the read.
-Johannes E.E.
Egg Emperor chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
O God. I was just going to say that I will almost feel sorry for Jack when he finally shows up ... almost. Poor guy, doesn't know what he's going to walk into. Specifically a Teenage angst bomb at defcon 1, in danger of catastrophic meltdown. And poor Jack just triggered it me thinks.
Mysterie1985 chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
*rolls eyes at negative comments* Jamie turns into a TYPICAL teen and you all complain... oh for goodness sakes... doesn't ANYONE actually READ the summary... geez...

anyway, I think this is a fantastic story; which is why I'm reading it AGAIN
Mysterie1985 chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
hmmm, essence is a good a word as any - but I do have to point out one thing... ONLY Jack has died before becoming a Guardian... the others were chosen while still alive; their immortality didn't require them to die... the only other former human among them is North. so death really isn't a prerequisite here.
PublishedAuthor chapter 18 . 1/28/2015
I think you should just ignore people who complain about Jamie. Either they don't know how hard it IS to be a teenager or just don't remember... or maybe their lives are so "perfect" that they live above the rest of us. I'm no longer a teenager... but I still remember the hell I went through and while Jamie's musical interests honestly surprised me... his reaction to everything else has not. I can relate very strongly to Jamie, especially since I know the downs of depression. In my past I've done exactly as Jamie did (minus the cutting myself - was too much of a weenie... I found other ways that were less visible/painful in a sense). Anyone who says crap about Jamie doesn't understand what it means to go through hell like that, to be outcast for your beliefs, or just because you are "different."

Continue to write this story, please, but do not let these "lemons" destroy the way you've been writing this story. It is YOUR story. If they don't like it they can stop reading. No one is forcing them. I'd have been less likely to like this story if Jamie turned out to be a perfect little angel because let's face it - NO ONE outside hollywood is THAT perfect. You sure as heck can't relate to a perfect person, so why write/read about one? It is the realism of the characters and the excitement of the conflict that keeps people reading, not whether or not they like a character. As someone who has had their work published & had a lack of praise as much as criticism. I say write for yourself, write to please the author inside yourself and no one else. If someone else likes it, great, if they don't... well tough cookies for them.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
This is good! I like Jamie, with the realisticness and such like you said. And Jack's just great. I can basically find no fault, which I guess is rather good, huh? Oh, except for the odd mistake, which are kinda annoying, but they're pretty unimportant, so meh.
Also, why on earth is this M? Unless it's because of the talk about suicide and such. I would recommend rating it T and then just having a warning at the start of the first chapter saying that you would rate it M for mentions of suicide or whatever. Because M tends to basically mean explicit sex on this site (to most people), so if you don't have any but still think it's M for OTHER reasons, I think it's best to just have a warning at the start. That way you won't lose readers who think it has sex scenes in it. Also, if you're planning to put sex in it later, then just change the rating when you actually put that bit up.
WickedQueenLovesApples chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Ugh your characterization of Tooooooooth
It's so goooooooood
Zuppy116 chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
Your story is awsome(to say the least;) and I love your realistic character description! Keep up great work!
Matariel chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
I relate to this Jamie so hard right now, I get the same fit now and again. Plz finish. But no rush. Any rush you feel from this us completely on your end. If you have a timeframe for when you get things whoot, what is it?! If you don't no biggy, if creating one gets you away from writing, DON'T. Thanks for the wonderful story.