Reviews for of Martial Arts and Pink
professionalemail101 chapter 3 . 3/29
CloakSky chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I'm still waiting, and hoping, that you will continue this story in a near future. I don’t read fanfics much anymore but if I ever get an email alert for this one I'd read the update right away, and not put it off for later like I usually do (I have a 'to read' folder in my inbox). There are so few GotenMarron fics (apparently TrunksMarron is more popular but I don't see it), and even less that are actually good, and yours is definitely the best I could find. Please don't abandon it. I really hope you haven't. I hope my review can give you some motivation. :)
Kitsune Kiyoko chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
I love this story and would love to know if you plan on continuing.I love fics with a more adult perspective of Goten and Trunks. The way you portrayed them I think was spot on. They are always so well in tuned with one another as children that there must be times where they get into fights. Love it! You are a great writer. :-)
Chibijac chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I know you havent updated,this in a while but its reallg well,written and I'd love to see more :))
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Like the fact that Goten still thinks she's a different girl even after she states her name.
caffeinatedsaiyangirl chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I love it!
The Writing Crow chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I don't see where this is going at all for Goten and Marron...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
your writing is amazing! a true gem in dbz fandom, i'd say. can't wait to see where this is heading, please update it soon! and now i'm off to read your goku/chichi fics because i love them as much as i love goten/marron. thanks!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
"Although Goku was, by no means, the perfect candidate to run to unless there was a global crisis afoot" This is very true and I greatly enjoyed the line about Goku not being able to read. The opening was good as was the ending about Goten and Goku going to train. Over all, nicely done. Please update when you are ready.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Aw. I just want to hold Goten. And since I rarely do this...
*Steals Goten from Trunks* Don't you dare corrupt him! He's too sweet and innocent!
Okay. Now that that's out of my system back to the review. Still amused by the refusal to call the girl by her name and by the appearance of Disney movies and the Land Before Time. Detail and in-the-head-ness wasn't as deep as the first chapter but still good. Most likely because this was from Trunks' POV. Anyways, nicely done.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Oh my gosh! This is an awesome start to a story! ... Well not Goten getting dumped. That sorta sucked for him. But the detail! The description! His inability to call her by her name even when she told him and then the line that made me laugh the hardest even though I don't really understand. "You aren't Trunks' type," he deadpanned. Brilliant. I am already interested and I hope you keep this level of detail and "in-Goten's-head"-ness up.
CloakSky chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Aww... I like how you portrayed Goku and Goten's relationship, good job on that. Can't wait for next chapter, I wanna see Marron! :D
Son Akito chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Aw poor Goten Can't wait to
you chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
no chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
you guys are freaking geinuses who ever made this thank you