Reviews for Tequila Slammer
Fennella Egan chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Bwahahaha! Teehee. That was good.
Just Gemma chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Brilliant!Shame you haven't written a sequel though!
Kristianlynn chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
WOW! You go girl... that was incredible. Please hurry up and add another part to the series
marmalade778 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
aw i wanted them to shag
DirtyLies chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
hehe I like tequila too Well if it makes Harry and Draco like THAT! then I defentaly like it! XD
Artemis1988 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
dude that was cool man that kicked ass
angel-40devil-10whoknows chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Write more!...Well not in this chappie if you don't want, but in another story! Oh you know what I mean, peace

-disappears-
hyalite chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I enjoyed it :) good job.
Jade Straight chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
This story shows promise but it's very OOC.

P.S. If you want us to believe you're British, spell 'Brittish' right
Demon Rising chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
*grins bigly* ya gotta love that inner seamus _! I luvved the story, just finished reading the latest chapter of BtDYK and then i came and read this and i'm building up my Harry/Draco addiction to a crazed point! Loved them both, and hurry with BtDYK! *camps out on authors front lawn with a tent and her computer*
Bittersweet Symphony1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
IloveitIloveitIloveit!

This fic is absolutely fabulous, and has earned you the right to go onto my favourite authors list (feel proud!)! I really love it... keep writing, please!
Riana Grace chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Hey Kate! Been awhile. Really bummed about your "Better The Devil" fic, let me know where you repost it. Liked this one, inner Seamus and all that! Funny funny. Anyways, love it.

::Ri::
Flaming psychopath chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Yay! Woo hoo! Go shagging! Right more! Uhh... I was mildly confused by the process, but that's probably cause I don't drink Taquilla! (I'm a Kahlua type a gal!) As fer the kiss scene, very good job! And definitly descriptive enough (especially if ya write a nice 'lil shag scene!)
Anonymous Fic chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Very very good for a first kissing scene. ) I liked it a lot. I wanna read the rest of the series.. Though I didn't really expect Draco Malfoy to do body shots in quite so chaste of a way.. But still.. The subtleness was good.. There wasn't TOO much. Nice job.
DIlly's Girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2002