Reviews for Olivia Goes West
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 31 . 3/29
It took me a while to find some free time from my busy schedule to read this story in one sitting just like the last one, but it was worth it. What I like the most about this story is that it just got a little bit darker when Olivia went ax crazy and when Waul ate that mouse. You portrayed the characters so well, especially Tiger. I swear I could actually hear Dom DeLuise's voice when I read one of Tiger's dialogues with other characters. You truly know how to make a story your own and know how to make an exciting narrative.
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 29 . 3/29
Rivalry and hubris, the best combination between the hero and the villain.
Burning-Phoenix Adept chapter 20 . 3/29
You know everything just got real when a character dies in the most brutal and grisly way. Good job Masked Bard
Superfan44 chapter 31 . 11/10/2013
Great story. The characters, the story, the narrative, and even the action is all great. You did an excellent job with this and I can't wait for more in the future. Keep up the good work.
Superfan44 chapter 26 . 10/13/2013
hi
21SidraCire chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
*slowclaps* this, my friend, is officially, the best fanfiction I've ever read. I beg of you, please write a sequel. Preferably getting more in depth with Feival and Olivia's relationship.
Kid Eternity chapter 31 . 6/17/2013
Dude, I spent all day reading your story and having finally reached the end, I applaud you. Bravo! Bravo! BRAVO! Keep it up! I have fallen in love with your story and now, I am going to read the prequel. I hope you write more in the future, preferably involving Basil and Nellie's adventures back at London, but I'll leave all that up to you. Good luck my good man and I hope for the best for you.

Kid Eternity chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Is Fievel a lot older in this story from when he was in the movie? I'm sort of imagining his voice to be a wee bit deeper, but still sounding like a kid, and taller. Please reply, I really love your story.
blitzer99 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
You have just made my day, being sick in bed aint fun, but you've done a great job with this. Poor Olivia, this is like London all over again, though it looks like she has a small crush on a sertin mouse with a big blue hat and has a dad that makes violins. May I point out the only problem with this chapter? Fidget can't fly, he has a crippled wing and can only hover for a second. Other then that I see no problems with this, and again, thank you for makeing my day :)
blitzer99 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Awww, so bitter sweet. Tony is nice to take in Olivia, though I don't think she'll take it in that well :( nice of fievel to let her sleep in his bed, though I couldn't help but laugh myself to tears when when the parents got partly worried, don't even know why, just did XD Fidget is already there, god damn that means the others can't be far behind. Hope they find Olivia's father soon, great chapter :)
blitzer99 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I'm just gonna say aaawwwwww, that was a nice chapter, all the way until Olivia's father got taken again, GOD DAMN CAT R WAUL! Yay, Nellie's back with a new assistant, though I think I like the fact that Tony's back as well a bit more, because we never knew what happend to him and Bridget after they moved in. Nice to know Fievel has his own little get away, with all the action he's experienced through his short life so far. All in all, a great chapter, wonderful work :D
blitzer99 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
This was a nice introduction, glad those two hit it off so well, which makes sense seeing as their personalitys are similar in many ways. May I ask who do you like better? Fievel or Olivia? Personally I proffer Fievel, but anyway, great chapter.
blitzer99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hi, I couldn't help but notice that there was a crossover about two of my fav childhood movies, so I decided to take a look at this, and I must say that I'm liking this already :)
God damnt I was hopping that rat was dead, alwell, he'll die eventually, or at least I hope he does before anything too bad happens. Can't wait to read the next chapter, even though you've already completed the whole thing, but still. Again, so far, great work :D
Energy witch chapter 31 . 1/13/2013
Now this was one heck of a sequel! I really enjoyed reading it so much!
Masked Mouse chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
Yeah Basil saved the day with Neillie's work.