Reviews for The Pride of Konoha
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 9 . 8/8
I hope that you will eventually get back to this story. I really enjoyed what you have written so far.
dreamsandfaiths chapter 9 . 8/2
please update soon! please!
Clearmens chapter 9 . 8/1
Rosimae chapter 9 . 6/27
I can't believe I haven't read this story before. I like it. A lot. Really sad it hasn't been updated in a long time and has probably been abandoned at this point, but thank you for writing what you did. It was a great read
LeigonClaimed chapter 9 . 6/16
Needs to be continued!
Please update soon. Don't give up on this story
loretta537 chapter 8 . 1/22
i miss this story, please update it soon
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Why must it end there?! PLEASE tell me that Sasukegot to kill Danzo again! Also, I can't wait to read what happens next, though since its been roughly a year, almost two, since you last updated, I won't hold my breath. I am curious of what comes next though.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Noooo...I really hope this fic doesn't get abandoned. This is one heck of a story, and I can't wait to see what other changes the Pride make to Konoha. Great job and I hope we get another update soon.
Feuerphoenix chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
this is great I would love to see more
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Great plot and chapter
Lulumo chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
Ah, please update soon, I love the idea that all konoha rookie(yeah it's Konoha and not Kohana.. -_-''/ ) 12 were present :D Thought the fact that Sakura were Gaara's wife is little weird, but meh.
Iphigelina chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
I loved what you did and am truly sad that it seems abandonned. T.T
Maybe if you were to reread it you'll find a lot of thing you disagree with now but...I would still love to read more of it.
Still, I hope you don't stop writing :p
covertpartyhat chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Such a badass fic!
Residenthobo chapter 8 . 4/15/2015
If I may suggest, you could actually remove this A/N chapter and put the bottom A/N in the next chapter as it is apparently the only relevant one and I don't really think an A/N deserves it's own chapter, yeah?

I't's misleading, and stuff.