Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
crazyjim87 chapter 7 . 3h ago
Dude i would love to see that story continued. Are you planning on updating it any time soon? Please do so. It is a great story that i would love to read and follow till the end of it.
eyann85 chapter 8 . 4/11
for fraks sake …please update this awesomeness ! so so in love with this Fic!
Waiting for the next chapter of this awesome fanfic.
traviswj chapter 8 . 4/1
This is an interesting story, and I can't wait to see what happens next. One question though: why did you make a point of having Harry make the vowel without the Black in his name so he could break it if he was going to just let everything happen the same?
DeathTurtleTheThird chapter 1 . 3/30
Please Update!
Ceti H. Black chapter 8 . 3/27
Please update. I miss reading this fic.
Uncle Buck chapter 1 . 3/19
I like. I have to the 8th chapter. The story is developing vary nicely, keep it up.
Jerome "Uncle Buck"
crazyjim87 chapter 8 . 3/12
Will arcturus learn the truth? The story is very good. Youj didn't fall to the same trap as many before you have done with the your/you're mistake. Keep up the good work and update soon please? If you don't want to continue the story at the very least post an update to inform us...
Selina Novella chapter 8 . 3/12
This is getting very interesting. I hope you update soon. :) I love the Black family (outside Walburga and Bella. Bitches.) but the rest are a bit of alright. 'specially Arcturus.
living-with-feels chapter 8 . 3/9
Love this story, cant wait for the next chapter.
plees update soon.
oOKamiOo chapter 8 . 3/4
This is epic. Hahaha and i like the fact that the reason harry suffered bcoz of the time travel.
MissySelenity chapter 8 . 2/28
Love the story! Can't wait to see what happens next.
AN chapter 8 . 2/24
Good work loving the story. Can't wait for the next update. Keep it coming.
Amazing story !
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 2/19
Wow, I'm really glad I found this, as it looks to be a really interesting take on the Time Travel part of the HP universe. Fun to see a Harry with a bit less burden than canon, and to see he and Tonks as they are here, really swee couple indeed.