Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
AnacDian chapter 9 . 1/21
I'm enjoying the story so far.

I see several temporal issues and will point them out if you like. As you've stated that you're rewriting and doing this mainly to assist in keeping your head right. I won't bother with suggestions unless prompted. The characters are fun, side characters like Alex and Tony give the story the depth needed.

Thanks for sharing the bit about your history. Getting to this point could not have been easy. Unfortunately, life can be rather challenging. I've hit some rather low points in my life and have just been too stubborn to admit defeat. If I could I'd share some, but hope you've got enough.

Thanks for writing - Anac
Miranda Jones1 chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
Wow. Just... Wow. This had me in stitches. I was biting my arm to stop myself from laughing out loud so I wouldn't wake my roommate up. SO WELL DONE. GAH. Keep up the good work! (PS- I'm glad you are getting treatment and are in a comfortable enough place to talk about it. )
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
you complete and utter bastard, how the fuck is this "complete"? I absolutely loathe when people do this. I skimmed through your A/N, and hope you got\get better, but nonetheless - fuck you, should have made it clear that this is non-finished story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
bummer. i only like to read completed stories and even tho it's notated as to be rewritten i'm thinking this might be abandoned as it's been a year since you last updated and you are working on other stories. oh, well. it was a nice thought i guess.
Leicontis chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Given the stigma so stupidly attached, it takes a hell of a lot of courage to admit mental illness even to oneself, let alone to talk about it with strangers. Good on you for getting the help you need, and for encouraging others in similar straits to do likewise.

If writing helps you, write whatever helps most, and if a reader doesn't love it, tough luck for them.
Sam chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
Please please can we have more soon?
Draeconin chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
Stopping in the middle of a story to do a rewrite is a very good recipe for a dead story. I've seen it happen dozens of times. I think I've seen that rule broken only twice. A more successful recipe is to finish the story, even if it only presents an outline, then rewrite that story the way you want it. At least if you then lose interest in the rewrite, your readers will have some idea of what the full story would have been.

That said, I very much enjoyed what you *have* written of this story.
Nemo Blank chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Love the story. As for the therapy part, there is this new wonder drug out, called 'beer.' It really works for me.
Knightman79 chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Like this story alot can't wait for the rewrite. I like Honks stories the best. I hope all is finding you well.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Your reason for the uselessness of dumbledore and the professors when it comes to student endangerment makes no sense. Other than that the story is good so far.
Reginleif2004 chapter 9 . 10/20/2016
I enjoyed this story when it was still going. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it once you start putting out the rewrite. Maybe post something here for anyone still following this to let us know the rewrite is coming?
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
The story is really good! :)
mwinter1 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Here's hoping for the rewrite, Also praying for you.
rescue 007 chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
UPDATE the story please.
David M. Potter chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Great chapter and story! I do hope you finish it as it is really good