Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
pycus13 chapter 9 . 9/15
Cool story, bro.
Terexin chapter 9 . 9/10
This is the third time at least I've read this and I really hope you revisit this story some day (hopefully soon). Everything about Harry and Tonks' interactions are just incredible. There's a good balance between the light and the heavy stuff, and you almost entirely sidestep all the canon plotholes with a simple time paradox. This story is just too good to not be continued in some fashion!

And as someone who's been brought to the lockdown ward after a suicide attempt, I hope you've been able to get to where you want to be. I have Asperger's and didn't get that diagnosed until I was 23/24, a year or so after the attempt. I always felt that I was just too different from everyone else, that I didn't belong, and that coupled with depression just overwhelmed me then. Medication never seemed to help me, so it seems willpower is my only tool to fight that depression. My parents are truly two of the most wonderful people to have ever lived to not only put up with how I was treating them (not well, I had been lashing out at anybody with a pulse for a while), but supported me emotionally and financially until I could fight off most of my demons. So keep your true friends and family close (your mother seems great if she would come halfway across the US to come get you), and I wish you the best sir.
Laughing colours chapter 1 . 7/29
I hope you are better now. thanks for writing, even though it's not complete. tc
Good story
So when you rewrite this will it be as a new story under a different name or just editing the story? Either way please update/start rewrite soon. Really like this story.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 7/11
I am sad that Harry cannot improve life for young Harry. I like that he becomes Lord Black regardless of my distaste for the name Jim. I love him and T9nks together as 16 year olds. I can't wait till canon catches up.
Jim chapter 9 . 6/22
I hear you on that depression stuff. 3x in 12 steps helped me besides whatever. Btw good story.
Secundum chapter 9 . 6/7
Shame this is dead. Hope it gets updated at some point, either as-is or as a rewrite.
Shepard131 chapter 9 . 5/20
i love this story. cant wait for the rewrite. please do it soon.
Hud mis Hydref chapter 9 . 5/20
I've really enjoyed this story so far. Kind of sad not to be able to read the rest of it. I'm really looking forward to the posting of the rewrite on it. From one Vet to another, I'm right there with you brother. Good to see that you have found something that will help you.
travass99 chapter 9 . 4/26
This story was amazing and I hope. you continue soon because I can't wait to see what happens
JewBrow94 chapter 8 . 4/25
the best take on time travel for Harry Potter
JewBrow94 chapter 1 . 4/25
best take on time
JewBrow94 chapter 1 . 4/25
probably the best steak on time travel red Harry Potter you probably one of the better stories out there as well and I've read a lot of stories I can't wait for the rewrite
LordTroy chapter 9 . 4/15
Really liked were you were going with the plot line and story development. Is there any chance of you starting the rewrite anytime presently?