Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
The Shadow chapter 9 . 2/4
Went through a Few Suicide attempts myself never succeeded though guess there's someone watching my back out there now I can honestly say although I'm not happy I'm not quite as miserable either stay strong it gets better for sure.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 9 . 2/5
I very much like this story so far and would like to read more when you get a chance to write more on this.
sam chapter 9 . 1/29
Just found this and really enjoyed it! Can't wait for more!
IronClawedDemon chapter 9 . 1/23
Well hello from a fellow Tennessian! I hope life is going better for you good sir! I've loved your story and I hope that it wouldn't sound too impossible to PM when you've finished the next chap if you do I hope thing are better for ya bud!
Moody lost his leg during the first war so that means your moody should still have the peg lwg
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 1/22
an entertaining read, overall. sorry to hear about your problems, my family has a history of depression, so i can sympathize. i wish you well on your treatment for it.

as for the rewrite, i hope you get around to posting it as soon as you feel up to it.
pretzll chapter 9 . 1/13
I'm sorry to hear that you've been dealing with such a terrible experience and the debilitating feelings that come as a result of it. I like your writing and I'd love to read more, rejoicing in the fact that it helps you to heal. I've suffered depression before and actually came quite close again this year and know how it makes you feel so out of control. Read "A Black Comedy" by nonjon, it always makes me laugh and you know that's the best medicine, right?
nintschibintschi chapter 9 . 1/15
Thank you for this wonderful story please update soon it doesn't need a Revamp ! This story is wonderful at is it !
I hope you are getting better soon and wish you all the best from Vienna
Corwyn chapter 9 . 1/6
I am LOVING this story! Thank you so very much for sharing it, and I hope you get to continue it soon. I do hope you have less suck in your life soon, and I look forward to reading more of your work when you can.

Be well.
Armadyl chapter 9 . 1/7
ooo and Peter Capaldi as Ted Tonks
phoenix-rob chapter 9 . 1/2
All the best with the therapy - if being told to write fanfiction is what is recommended, go with it as the end results are certainly worth reading.

Really enjoying this story - please continue it in whatever storyline it needs to go in.
Bmast chapter 9 . 1/1
This story is Great. I'm already following the story you mentioned. I have had to use a helpline recently for myself, wasn't suicidal just didn't care either way. Been trying to motivate myself into finding a therapist, but it's still difficult. I look forward to reading your story and I hope you start feeling better and make some progress with your Depression.
Tsukiyo69 chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
Thanks for updating this story. I was surprised by this last chapter (in a good way). :)
As for your personnal life, keep hope. Things go like shit before they become happy again. And we only learn to appreciate what we have after we first loose them. I know of two people close to me who are needing help because of depression. The first took me totally by surprise, the second, two weeks after I could read the signs thanks to the first. I'm currently doing all I can to keep them happy, to make them see their situation in a more positive side and it's a long and hard work. I'm glad you have people with you, keep them in mind because I found that the people who help you in difficult times are your real precious people.
I'll be happy to read your rewrite no matter the changes. And I totally agree with you : the fanfiction world is an excellent way to distract oneself from the difficulties of the real world.
Stay strong and keep writing : you have a real talent ! ;)
love-orthelack-thereof chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
survivors guilt. sorry, I'm writing this on a phone and auto correct is a bitch.
love-orthelack-thereof chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
my dad is a Viet nam Vet and has taken decades to fully come to terms with his Suetonius guilt and PTSD, most he didn't make any progress with til he got help when I was a teenager, and since I was born in 88 you can see just how long that was. I'm so happy and proud of you for getting the help you need, not just for you, but the prior around you who love you. this has been on my favourites list for awhile, and rewrite or not it will remain there. you are a brilliant writer, and I am happy to stick with you in whatever changes you make. write often, live well, and keep with counseling. you're already taking the best steps for yourself. to quote v for vendetta, I don't know who you are, but I love you.