Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
wolfd890 chapter 8 . 5/28
There are far to few good Harry x Tonka fics out there, and this is a great story. Please continue it!
BinarySobriquet chapter 1 . 5/9
Making a vow not to change the past or else lose his magic was both insane and retarded.

If he's capable of making changes to the past, then why bother with the vow because he's in an alternate reality and no changes he makes will be able to effect his personal past. Setting things up so that he could possibly lose his magic is needlessly cruel.

If the laws of time demand that he not change his own past, then adding further consequences on top of "ceasing to exist/reamed by paradox/cause the universe to stop existing" is kinda moot. "Don't do X or else you'll die a horrible death, and then we'll give you a paper cut." It also removes a tool he could use to create stable time loops and prevent bad things from happening. "You remembered X happening, but what really happened was Y and you memory charmed yourself into thinking X happened."

In no situation is forcing him to make that vow a good idea. It would only be a good idea if he was incapable of going against the vow and it forced him to act in certain ways.
adriana.schroor chapter 8 . 4/29
could you update this story please, i love it
taken22 chapter 8 . 4/26
No! FUCK! this is abandoned D:
D.Mentor chapter 8 . 4/11
A wonderful story, thank you for writing.
Andromedaa chapter 8 . 3/27
hey i really loved reading this story. please continue with it.
123irish chapter 8 . 3/18
This is one of the best stories I have read here and though it's been 15 months I can honestly say that I wait with bated breath for the next chapter to someday arrive. People complain that characters are ooc, but it's someone else's story, it's not the original. I say that you read the story and save your opinion for after the chapters are over, that or write your own story sticking only to canon and have your own fun. I'm now going to read some more of your stories and will check out some of your suggestions as well.
CBB chapter 8 . 3/4
EmbertoInferno chapter 8 . 3/5
REALLY enjoying this, will it ever get finished?
bearblue chapter 8 . 2/28
This is a delightful, delightful story. I look forward, very much, to reading more at your convenience. Thank you for sharing.
HPMARIE chapter 8 . 2/15
great story! i lke the idea that harry is superhappy underneath the horcrux :)
Cyrus-The-Great chapter 8 . 2/8
I know it's been long time. But please consider continuing the story.
darck ben chapter 8 . 2/4
good story
armahgeddon chapter 8 . 1/31
please tell me this story isn'T abandoned? pleaaase

ex-ellent chapter 8 . 1/26
Nice story, hope you will expand on it.
609 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »