Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
Andromedaa chapter 8 . 3/27
hey i really loved reading this story. please continue with it.
123irish chapter 8 . 3/18
This is one of the best stories I have read here and though it's been 15 months I can honestly say that I wait with bated breath for the next chapter to someday arrive. People complain that characters are ooc, but it's someone else's story, it's not the original. I say that you read the story and save your opinion for after the chapters are over, that or write your own story sticking only to canon and have your own fun. I'm now going to read some more of your stories and will check out some of your suggestions as well.
CBB chapter 8 . 3/4
I WANTS MOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE! GIMMIE GIMMIE!
EmbertoInferno chapter 8 . 3/5
REALLY enjoying this, will it ever get finished?
bearblue chapter 8 . 2/28
This is a delightful, delightful story. I look forward, very much, to reading more at your convenience. Thank you for sharing.
HPMARIE chapter 8 . 2/15
great story! i lke the idea that harry is superhappy underneath the horcrux :)
Cyrus-The-Great chapter 8 . 2/8
I know it's been long time. But please consider continuing the story.
Please..
darck ben chapter 8 . 2/4
good story
armahgeddon chapter 8 . 1/31
please tell me this story isn'T abandoned? pleaaase

cheerio
ex-ellent chapter 8 . 1/26
Nice story, hope you will expand on it.
Cloud Narukami chapter 8 . 1/7
Simply amazing work
Mr. Obama chapter 8 . 1/4
UPDATE!
Wander-not-Lost chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
I don't know if you plan on updating this or not, but I jus throught I'd let you know that I think it is a thus far exceptional story that deserves to be completed.
josht1987 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Please, please, please, PLEASEEEEEEEE update this. This is one of the best, if not the best, time-travel and Harry/Tonks stories on the site. Great work that would be a terrible loss if discontinued.

-Josh
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
It's been a year now with no update, is this work dead?
604 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »