Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 2/12
Love the story and hope to see more of it. Keep walking past those open windows...
Oogies4u chapter 9 . 2/11
Have to say.. your story got a hook in me and its needed to have more. I love the Idea you got here of changing Jim to fit the time line:)

As for the last part.. Depression is a big thing and if you got a way to work through it then go for it.. I think its an awesome thing to be able to give something to the masses out there that gets them hooked and you my dear do give it .. in plenty modes.. Hope your Muse stays with you and just blast your imagination a 100 million times :)

Blessed be
tomthumb chapter 9 . 2/9
I've really enjoyed the story so far and hope to see it continued. I'm curious to see what you'll do with the Lord black angle.
The Shadow chapter 9 . 2/4
Went through a Few Suicide attempts myself never succeeded though guess there's someone watching my back out there now I can honestly say although I'm not happy I'm not quite as miserable either stay strong it gets better for sure.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 9 . 2/5
I very much like this story so far and would like to read more when you get a chance to write more on this.
sam chapter 9 . 1/29
Just found this and really enjoyed it! Can't wait for more!
IronClawedDemon chapter 9 . 1/23
Well hello from a fellow Tennessian! I hope life is going better for you good sir! I've loved your story and I hope that it wouldn't sound too impossible to PM when you've finished the next chap if you do I hope thing are better for ya bud!
Moody lost his leg during the first war so that means your moody should still have the peg lwg
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 1/22
an entertaining read, overall. sorry to hear about your problems, my family has a history of depression, so i can sympathize. i wish you well on your treatment for it.

as for the rewrite, i hope you get around to posting it as soon as you feel up to it.
pretzll chapter 9 . 1/13
I'm sorry to hear that you've been dealing with such a terrible experience and the debilitating feelings that come as a result of it. I like your writing and I'd love to read more, rejoicing in the fact that it helps you to heal. I've suffered depression before and actually came quite close again this year and know how it makes you feel so out of control. Read "A Black Comedy" by nonjon, it always makes me laugh and you know that's the best medicine, right?
nintschibintschi chapter 9 . 1/15
Thank you for this wonderful story please update soon it doesn't need a Revamp ! This story is wonderful at is it !
I hope you are getting better soon and wish you all the best from Vienna
Corwyn chapter 9 . 1/6
I am LOVING this story! Thank you so very much for sharing it, and I hope you get to continue it soon. I do hope you have less suck in your life soon, and I look forward to reading more of your work when you can.

Be well.
Phantom Soul Edge chapter 9 . 1/7
ooo and Peter Capaldi as Ted Tonks
phoenix-rob chapter 9 . 1/2
All the best with the therapy - if being told to write fanfiction is what is recommended, go with it as the end results are certainly worth reading.

Really enjoying this story - please continue it in whatever storyline it needs to go in.
Bmast chapter 9 . 1/1
This story is Great. I'm already following the story you mentioned. I have had to use a helpline recently for myself, wasn't suicidal just didn't care either way. Been trying to motivate myself into finding a therapist, but it's still difficult. I look forward to reading your story and I hope you start feeling better and make some progress with your Depression.
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »