Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
Aust Sakura Kyzor chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Harry should have said "don't poke us with a stick". Judging by his sense of humour, he would love Eddie Izzard lines
jtsage chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
Rather enjoyed this first bit. More than a little interested in the rewrite. Glad to read on your profile that things are looking up a bit. Stay strong.
Larenars chapter 9 . 8/13/2016
Great story. I'm glad you're getting help.
Cyllaenoi chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed the fic thus far. I really enjoy Tonks/Harry fics (especially with both of them being metamorphmagi), and you've laid out a nice plot as well. I realize that this story is marked complete, and that this hasn't been updated since last December, but I'd appreciate it if you could update this with a new chapter as an alert if/when you upload the rewrite. I'll follow the story, and hope to see an update.
Genie66 chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Looking forward to the rewrite :)
sigiltristan chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
This story has truly intrigued me. It's an exceptionally well written and thought out story, with perfectly fleshed out characters. That being said, after struggling with depression for a while myself, I am proud you did not claim your own life and am recovering. Progress made against it, is good progress.
bluejayofdreams chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
Please tell me the rewrite is coming soon I'm loving this
Mary Weishaar chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Thank you for being honest. I like your stories very mush helps to read when your hurting and the pills have not kicked in yet. sorry my typing stinks, I was better at fixing the old manuals than typing. So hang in there are good days and hopefully there are more good than bad. So do what the DOC SAYS AND WRITE. Sorry about that , To err is human, but to realy fowl things up use a computer.
Ratchadwi chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
I usually skipped reading author's notes, but yours touched me personally, as i was having similar issues. My bathtub and knife thingy has been done but i got found in time. Still feeling real down from time to time, especially after talking my my mother. As i understand she couldnt understand what i was and am going through, and doesnt know what to say without saying insults and reminding me what shame ive brought to family, she doesnt understand that the desire to end things is still alive within me.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
What the f... Don't call a story complete if it isn't .
Sandaime Hokage chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
Enjoying the fic so far, will look out for the re-write.
BJH chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
I won't nag you for an update, I just want to let you know that I know what you are going through and I wish you the strength to get through it.

BJH
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 9 . 4/21/2016
Just started and finished reading this today, you write really well, I look forward to reading it again as you rewrite it.
Sorry to hear about what you're going through, and I would like to say thank-you for sharing it with us, I know how difficult it can be to share when you're dealing with problems like this.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
I don't review. Pretty much ever. However, you are a fantastic writer with a huge grasp of the ability to understand human nature and explore it well. May you always know what escapes me first in depression:
You are a good, worthy person. You change people's lives for the better with your words. It's my hope that you'll read this when the gray monster attempts to swallow you whole again.
thedwo chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
Hey, so I enjoyed this much of the story and hope the rewrite comes sooner or later.

But, like I said in my previous review, I feel you need something better for why Harry's trip in time meant that no one in Hogwarts did anything to make it less crap.

Why? Well, like I said, he already changed things, even before this episode with Arcturus - As Harry remembered a 'Jim Blake.' And, this is showing that he can't change what happened, implying there was a first time where he didn't loop that he has to match.

Personally? I'm think something like the Unspeakables explain to Harry when he first wakes up: 'Yes, magic doesn't like it when people travel in time beyond a few hours, and makes their life miserable during one or the other of the loop. Good news though! You already went through the crap, so this loop should be better.' This neatly wraps up why people are supposedly acting out of character in letting Harry's time at Hogwarts be crap (because magic, like fate, hates him), and it fits nicely with the temporal headache thingie - he managed to change how it happened before, and it's dangerous and painful. It also gives plenty of room for drama by having him to try and change things, and either hide the results, or focus on small things that build up to big results.

Also, if 'GoodReason!Dumbledore' includes him allowing Harry to be abused to set up him to die at the hands of Tom, and you really want Dumbles to be 'a good, competent man with a bad choice' you need to answer a few things. Like, if he knew about the Horcrux in Harry's head, then why doesn't he look for any in the 14 years before he gets cursed by the ring? Honestly, the ring and the sea side cave should have been among the first places to look, if only to get the obvious out of the way. Or why does he consistently allow the innocent unrelated to Harry/Horcrux to be injured by the wicked? I mean, Harry isn't the only person Snape is horrible to, and probably not the only time he makes the house cup a joke. And Snape's behavior can't be explained by 'he's a spy.' Because Snape has to be able to explain to the Death Eaters why Dumbles protects him from consequences of his behavior. And he seemingly doesn't do anything to limit the 'Imperioused' Death Eaters power. Dumbles probably has a whole bunch of clout, if nothing else, he can always say 'think of Harry Potter's sacrifice.' And if he lets them grow in power to make it easier for Tom to come back (to speed up the confrontation over the Horcrux), then why is the Order so ineffective, unprepared, and unable to actually combat tome after he comes back?

Sorry, that last paragraph got a bit into a rant about how people like to pretend canon Dumbledore was a good made who made hard decisions that were the best of a bad situation when so much of his actions look HORRIBLE, aren't explained, or even have a good excuse beyond the lame 'Harry has to die,' and then they don't explain them.
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »