Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
crazyjim87 chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
I love this story and i would like to see it has been a while since the last you planning on updating it soon?
If you do take care of the you're/your etc etc mistakes that many make.
GenetiX23 chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Please continue this story, it's fantastic.

As long as Harry stays invisible, he can save Sirius and Cedric.

Oh, and 6th year never happened, so Dumbles can live.

Hell, pretty much all the important "deaths" can be completely avoided.
GenetiX23 chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Unspeakable!Older!Harry seems like it could be fucking fantastic as a reason for "Jim"'s non-relevance in canon.
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I love these sorts of stories.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Please continue this one.
MWRANDOM chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
That is the worst bit of twisted logic I have ever seen. Nothing was done the first time because thats how it was remembered by Harry the second time? I understand the whole sometimes an effect can seem to proceed a cause idea, but in this case it is used in a rediculous way. It is being used to justify the actions of those who put him through hell and blame him for all that was bad in his life... I was with you up until this point. Hell even arguing that he couldn't change things blatantly due to his being in the past, but arguing that he needs to tell the people in charge and make them act the way they did in cannon... Sorry not going to be able to agree with that AT ALL. I will say this I have truly enjoyed this story up to this point, but I simply cannot abide this bit of logic. Keep writing as you do excellent work, but this is one story that I simply will not be finishing.
BJH chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Interesting twist, which Black is Harry supposedly sired by?

It's a shame this story seems to have been abandoned.

BJH
jil chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
Please this is really interesting so please keep writing more and more, because I enjoy reading this story.
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Arg! This fic is making me want to read more HP fics now. I've been reading other fandoms because HP has been getting a bit stale, but then I found this... I'm just curious if you're ever going to update?
bb1028 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Absolutely love this so far. I really hope to see more of it :)
avengerbrink chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
More please
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Update please, so far I like it, and want to know what happens next.
unwrittenlegacy chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
This is a really fun story. Not sure if you are planning to update or if it's been abandoned. Thanks for writing to this point though, great plot line and writing.
Greenskwrets chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Oh please say you haven't abandoned this story. I love harry goes back in time plots but i really love how you are making it so he can't change anything. It's such a good twist. The tonks and harry pairing works really well and i enjoy how you have used the already existing characters in this story. Please continue with it.
turbakt chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
One of the best fanfic's I've had the pleasure of reading, thank you. Your characters all have depth and differences and their interactions are a joy to read. I'll follow and such just incase your brilliant muse comes calling again. Thanks again.
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »