Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
mwinter1 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
Here's hoping for the rewrite, Also praying for you.
rescue 007 chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
UPDATE the story please.
David M. Potter chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Great chapter and story! I do hope you finish it as it is really good
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Brilliant start!
Phoenix Flight chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Hey, so glad to hear that writing is doing you good, as well as us all. You've got me cheering you on, both in life and in art, for what it's worth!

I'm glad Harry didn't die from his inadvertent change to the timeline. Maybe he can even save Arcturus! Well, maybe not, if he's remembering being Lord Black...

Just a note — if you are planning to rewrite this in a separate document, could you mark this one as abandoned in the summary? I totally got confused because I saw "finished" but when I hit this chapter it clearly wasn't done in that sense.

Oh, and one more thing. I'm an amateur and totally nosing in, so I'll understand if you roll your eyes, but I was suffering from some pretty severe depression for a long time (and what I later realized was some post-traumatic stuff as well), and now whenever I hear someone struggling, I throw a couple of recommendations their way, on the principle that I wouldn't have found these resources myself if they hadn't been recommended to me. That said, I would look up a book on trauma called Waking the Tiger by Peter Levine. It's a fast, fun, and freaky read, and it helped transform my understanding of the childhood-disrupting murder of my best friend and helped me reach a lot of closure that I might not have found otherwise. The other recc is the Triple Column Technique from cognitive therapy. It's the one exercise I return to over and over, and I wish I had discovered it 20 years ago.

So, feel free to toss this suggestion out on its ear. I hope I haven't offended you. I know it's unsolicited advice, but we who have suffered long to reach out and help.
LoTSh chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
Hello! Just found this story today and read the whole thing in one sitting! I enjoyed it very much, especially because it is sometimes hard to find a good plot that hasn't been done over and over, but this one is an oasis of originality. While a bit disappointed there wasn't more to the story, hearing your reasons at the end, I am much happier that you are taking the time to look after your mental health as that is something I often have a hard time doing. I look forward to you posting this story again once you've rewritten it, and plan to look through your other stories in the meantime. You are a very good storyteller and I'm excited to start on some of your other HP fics, so I'll sign off for now. Keep up the excellent writing and you'll always have loyal readers eagerly awaiting your next post... 3
PLEASE READ ME chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
Could it be you are a seer, and wizards are real and you are secretly doing a documentary on Harold j. porter
harry potter? Your therapist if female is
Hermione Granger?
Aust Sakura Kyzor chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Harry should have said "don't poke us with a stick". Judging by his sense of humour, he would love Eddie Izzard lines
jtsage chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
Rather enjoyed this first bit. More than a little interested in the rewrite. Glad to read on your profile that things are looking up a bit. Stay strong.
Larenars chapter 9 . 8/13/2016
Great story. I'm glad you're getting help.
Kyndyll chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed the fic thus far. I really enjoy Tonks/Harry fics (especially with both of them being metamorphmagi), and you've laid out a nice plot as well. I realize that this story is marked complete, and that this hasn't been updated since last December, but I'd appreciate it if you could update this with a new chapter as an alert if/when you upload the rewrite. I'll follow the story, and hope to see an update.
Genie66 chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Looking forward to the rewrite :)
sigiltristan chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
This story has truly intrigued me. It's an exceptionally well written and thought out story, with perfectly fleshed out characters. That being said, after struggling with depression for a while myself, I am proud you did not claim your own life and am recovering. Progress made against it, is good progress.
bluejayofdreams chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
Please tell me the rewrite is coming soon I'm loving this
Mary Weishaar chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Thank you for being honest. I like your stories very mush helps to read when your hurting and the pills have not kicked in yet. sorry my typing stinks, I was better at fixing the old manuals than typing. So hang in there are good days and hopefully there are more good than bad. So do what the DOC SAYS AND WRITE. Sorry about that , To err is human, but to realy fowl things up use a computer.
792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »