Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
Wheresmydoseofinsanity chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
Awesome story. Hope to read your rewrite soon.
twilliams1797 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
MrT and BA Baracus. haw!
Marshman101 chapter 9 . 2/24/2016
This is awesome you are awesome please make more
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
This is awesome thank you for writing this fanfic
APotterPersona chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
I love this story.
Your Harry and Younger Tonks are brilliant and your writing is excellent.
I know you said that you were going to rewrite it and I realise that it has been a while and that plans change, but I just wanted to ask if you have any idea if/when you will be starting to post the new version? I'm greatly looking forward to it :)

Hope you are doing okay

/APotterPersona
Osmodious chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
Sorry to hear of your troubles, hope things are going better for you. Don't know if your muse has absconded with the rest of this particular story, but it is one of the most intriguing plots I've stumbled across in a while, so would love to see it completed at some point. Thanks for posting this much!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
Love the story and hope to see more of it. Keep walking past those open windows...
Oogies4u chapter 9 . 2/11/2016
Have to say.. your story got a hook in me and its needed to have more. I love the Idea you got here of changing Jim to fit the time line:)

As for the last part.. Depression is a big thing and if you got a way to work through it then go for it.. I think its an awesome thing to be able to give something to the masses out there that gets them hooked and you my dear do give it .. in plenty modes.. Hope your Muse stays with you and just blast your imagination a 100 million times :)

Blessed be
tomthumb chapter 9 . 2/9/2016
I've really enjoyed the story so far and hope to see it continued. I'm curious to see what you'll do with the Lord black angle.
The Shadow chapter 9 . 2/4/2016
Went through a Few Suicide attempts myself never succeeded though guess there's someone watching my back out there now I can honestly say although I'm not happy I'm not quite as miserable either stay strong it gets better for sure.
shadowwolf2345 chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
I very much like this story so far and would like to read more when you get a chance to write more on this.
sam chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Just found this and really enjoyed it! Can't wait for more!
IronClawedDemon chapter 9 . 1/23/2016
Well hello from a fellow Tennessian! I hope life is going better for you good sir! I've loved your story and I hope that it wouldn't sound too impossible to PM when you've finished the next chap if you do I hope thing are better for ya bud!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Moody lost his leg during the first war so that means your moody should still have the peg lwg
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 1/22/2016
an entertaining read, overall. sorry to hear about your problems, my family has a history of depression, so i can sympathize. i wish you well on your treatment for it.

as for the rewrite, i hope you get around to posting it as soon as you feel up to it.
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »