Reviews for HP: Dolen Amser
Egret chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
I am really glad you are writing again, and that you are here TO write. Very interested to see where you take this.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
It's great to see You stand up from what you've been through. I'm sure the rewrite will be just as good as the first try. Look forward to it
ALBI chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Hi, just wanted to say I have been enjoying this fic. I generally dont go for time travel but this is a really interesting twist. I also LOVE your harry/jim.
Also, I wanted to say that I think its amazing that you have the courage to put your personal issues out there like you did, in order to try to help others. You must be a gryffindor! :)

All the best,
ALBI
rebecca s chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
I enjoyed your story so far and look forward to the rewrite/continuation. Also, good luck on your therapy ride (mine always seems to be a bit up and down).
shades98 chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Good to hear you have gotten help and are doing this for your self I will enjoy your changes
Xerek86 chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
welcome back and I'll am glad to hear it's going better. life is strange best to enjoy what you can as you go through it. I'm am looking foward to the rewrite though.
orion kuroi chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Shit Jon i dont really read profile and i prefer use the mobile version so... i hope that the time make the pain less raw.
I have depression too its a "mild for a long term" (like 3-4 years) and Im in therapy and meds (3 months) so i can sorta really understand what you say.
I hope that write help you and dont give up.
Wish you the best luck.
Your Fan
Orion Kuroi
Kurama's final nightmare chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Stay Back!
P.S. try and look up the poem "Invictus" by William Ernest Henley. It has seriously helped me.
FPyearsofrebellion chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
This concept has great potential. Hard to push through with writing when ill or depressed or both, let alone dissolution of a long marriage (been there, have both T-shirts, alas). I hope you're able to carry this one forward. Hang in there, sir.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
i'm completely unsure whether i like the thought of a rewrite, because it's been quite awhile. however, i most certainly understand how and why it happened, being no stranger to what a depression can do to you. that said, i really hope your writing will help bring you to a more comfortable mental state.
and i look forward to the rewrite! (_)
MrHolbyta chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
Thanks for your courage, both in the service and in telling your story. I had a terrible bout of bipolar that more or less completely shutvme down for three years. The right meds and therapy have gotten me through. Hope things continue to get better for you.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
just please keep the rewrite a harry/tonks
HPMarvel chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
So glad you are back and I am glad that writing is helping you. Take as much time as you need to update and know that we are with you. Also, great chapter.
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
I love your therapist if that's what prompted the update. Not to mention, I love your story. And I love your update. So thanks for updating at all. I know I probably wouldn't have if I'd be depressed.

Good luck getting your life back on the rails. Cheers!
HoosierCullen chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
First off...wow, so sorry about what happened to you and am hoping that you have everything around you to allow you to get to the good, I won't say better for that is something that is to strive for. I too suffer from depression and have found that reading and writing helps as well, though I have only posted one story. I think it allows one to kind of lose themselves in a different world and get the feelings out through our fingers and eyes. So I support your doing this for your own benefit, and if we reap those results then all to the better. Good luck and hoping things stay to the good.

Now for the chapter...
I liked this and think that it was a good continuation. Now knowing that you are going to rewrite this I have two things that I would suggest.
1) When you post the rewrite you place a notice here for us fans to read your new work.
2) That you keep it HONKS, I don't doubt that you will but I just wanted to be sure that is where it will stay. Call me paranoid.

Again I wish you luck on not only your work but your living with what you have to. It is good to hear you are getting there and I hope you continued on that path.
708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »