Reviews for The Utherians
CrypticButterfly chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This should be called The Bed Chronicles, I swear. xD Oh my, what a rush. Dread, anxiety, then I was stuck cooing like a lunatic. Gah.

Well done then.

:D
DarkPharaoHikari chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Awwwww, that's sooo cuuuuteee! *O* *O* *O*
Balthazar and Dave are really cute:
But the storyline also was really interesting. The thing with the Utherians was a really good idea and I liked their many movings, and, of course, the dramatical parts. I really like the thought of the expalation Balthazar have for using their powers to protect the ones they love...
Best wishes
Hikari
NeonLoveBird chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I loved your fanfiction, it was awesome, cute and epic! Thumbs up
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awww...cute! I loved it!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
cute! I loved the link between them. For a while you had me thinking that Balthy was somehow Arthur and Dave was Merlin's reincarnation. XD Thought it would be some kind of merthur thing. lol
Beautiful nonetheless XD
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was very intense and filled with great action. I felt so bad for Balthazar, losing so much. I like how you explained the magic and how Dave saved Balthazar and then Balthazar saved him much in the same way, and how it all fit together in the end. They do make a lovely pair.
aisarete chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
So happy to see this, I just watched the movie on TV and this story made me grin all day. :) I wish you'd write more here, maybe the Utherians come back in a few years and try to get them again? Maybe some other way.
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 12/7/2012