Reviews for The Strong Bond
TheRealDeal44 chapter 7 . 6/17
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD
teetertotter23 chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Hopefully you update this one soon :)
teetertotter23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I like the direction of where the story is headed. You may need a beta to help with a few grammatical errors as sometimes sentences didn't make sense. Great start though :)
ninja master reborn chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
it is called a biju not jinchurki
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
This is truly interesting and fantastic to read; please update soon
Markus-Antonius chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Is there gonna be any pairings or is it just gonna follow canon?
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
This is a great story I love it. I usually don't like crossovers that involve more then two universes but you were able to make it great. I only have one minor complaint and it's not too major. It looks like you are hinting to a Naruto Orihime pairing. I like Orihime I do but I don't think her character and personality suit Naruto. I think there are Other characters that would suit Naruto as a pairing instead of her. For example Yoruichi seems to have a similar and interests to Naruto which would help them connect well. I also believe that Naruto would do really well with Soi Fon. Well these are my personal opinions and although I would prefer if you changed the pairing that doesn't mean I won't like the story if you keep the story the same. I really like this story and my dislike for Naruto's pairing is not a major issue. I look forward to your next update.
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Sensing reiatsu an Energy Naruto doesn't use to Judge Strength is Idiotic.
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
When these four are group together it's weird seeing Goku not the strongest of the four but that's not a bad thing.
Markus-Antonius chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Ok if I were naruto, uryu would have gotten a fist to the mouth the moment he said I did this.
RainJones136 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Please update this is a really good story so please update soon
TenshiNinsin chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
The story was ok(ch 1) and i liked the way u discribed characters and used the controlled jinchuriki form of narut. I think u should have use litle goku(db gt) and made them crash on real earth(the world we live in). Apart from that i loved the story. I hope u will 50 ch. KAMBATE
natsu chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
funny i like
JimistheName chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
9/10

Awesome story man I really enjoy it. If there were any mistakes in the story, I didn't notice them or they were small enough that I didn't care.

I can't wait for the next chapter(but sadly I will have too)
Jeku Kusanagi chapter 4 . 1/6/2013