Reviews for Unknown
sara lupin potter chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
continue it's fantastic
Insanetrouble chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I love this story, can't wait to see how it turns out! Please update soon! X
sr10 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Would love to see more of this story.
Very nice job of showing intrique.

I'd check for grammar errors and sequencing
in some areas but love what you are writing.
hikeyosemite chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Ack! Annie was shot?!
I'm really liking this story. I like your style, transitioning from one scene to the next so quickly.
christmasinacup chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
The part with Henry was a bit confusing... did she shoot Annie? Still a bit hard to follow, but I like where it's headed!
Moons88 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
It's really exciting and I can't wait to read more :). I like how you switched to the "27 years ago" memories, to fill in some of the gaps.

/Moons
Moons88 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
It's more exciting that I anticipated, no offense, I just hadn't thought about how it would be if Annie were their biological daughter. But it is v. exciting and I'm looking forward to your continuation of this story. You've captured them well, the characters.

/Moons :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Love it, can't wait to see what happens and would love to see a heart to heart between Annie and Arthur.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Love it, please update. Brilliant story.
christmasinacup chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Intriguing! But I would definitely edit for grammar and such, because it's a little distracting at times. Otherwise, I like it so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I'd love to see more, and get the back story and possibly how they deal going forward.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This sounds like an interesting story line. You've got me on the hook. Let's see where you are going. :-)
agguielover chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Cant wait for next chapter :D
Abigail Sykes chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I really like this story! I don't usually review that often and I have reviewed twice for this story. You are a really good writer and I am enjoying this immensely. I am glad that you mentioned about the short chapters because I personally, no offense, find it a bit annoying. I really like the story and it is a little difficult to enjoy it as much with one update a week with less than 250 words.
rebecca List chapter 3 . 12/8/2012