Reviews for Girl of Your Dreams
shiks chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
cute
shai-duck chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aww..Every girl's thoughts on a crush :)

Very relate-able :D
Midnight-mist-87 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
perfect. Short, but absolutely perfect. I'm fav-ing it.
Michelicious chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hey pretty cute! loll. YOU cant do this! you canot not write any pokemon fics! C'mon! you're talented and there's just a few of egoshipper you cant leave like this. Your last line made me laugh seriously and you weren't even doing humor! YOu GotTa Be AnY gooD If yOU aRe in a C2! lol i dont know if i said it im pretty forgetful but Don't STop! lol what should i do to make you change your mind?

Here i'll try this:

Don't leave you're pretty god!

Don't Leave to LISTEN TO ME you should!

There are a lota authors but no one like you!

PLz it doesnt matter you should continue!

lalalalala

Stay with us in the pokemon World

lalalalala

We want you to stay boys and girls!

PLZ STAY! o YEAH!

Lol c in 5 minutes i wrote a song for you (you're lucky you actually didn't hear me sing :P)neways its your decision but im sure a lot of people would agree with me You're a great pokemon author (Im honored to have read your (momently i hope) last pokemon fic)

C ya!

~Michelicious :P
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Haha! Nice work! ~_

You nailed Misty here!
Katie chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I DIDN'T LIKE IT. AT ALL. IT WAS HORRIBLE. I DON'T LIKE STORIES WHERE MISTY AND SOMEONE OTHER THAN ASH ARE IN LOVE. IT MAKES ME SICK. EEW.
Amethyst Suicune 2 Lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
How sweet! I loved it! GAML 4EVA!
NPC chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
The only thing I odn't like about this is that GARY'S MINE! MINE IT TELL YOU! Erm, never mind.

Seriously, this is really beautiful. Why don't you branch out? This would make a lovely section of a story.
Ori chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Awwwww! I love this! Please write more! I love egoshipping! Sorry if I don't give you a sign review but I am too lazy to sign in _~.
AngelLostintheDarkness chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
i like pokemon ( please don't kill me lol..well i used to anyways hehe i dont watch it anymore but thats besides the point) this is the first pokemon fic ive read and honestly, its cute! i love it. its simple, short, and totally adorable hehe sorry im wierd hehe _ but this is definately going on my favorites list hehe keep up the good work...i really hope to see some more works from you soon.
dana-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
This, I like. It's short, and sweet, (much like this review), and I'm glad you posted it. _ And now, seeing as I have no idea what else to say...
You shouldn't care chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I hate it! Plain n' simple! It just rambles on and on and on! Don't quit your

day job! PLEASE, OH FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY! DO NOT QUIT YOUR DAY

JOB!
Ori Just too weary to sign in chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Hey... egoshippy eh? Well I love that. I love all egoshipping (there's just not enough out there). Of course, now, not that many people actually like pokemon, let alone read fanfiction, so well you probably don't get that many reviews, but here I am, I will give you one _ (I am starting to think I should repost my egoshipping story which I deleted).