Reviews for Coded
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 5 . 11/7
I love this fic, as well as the theory that Q is the 3rd Holmes brother! It fits SO WELL! And he doesn't look unlike them, either.
Forever-Band-Geek chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
My goodness this story made me smile from beginning to end. It was super Q-te! It had so much Q-teness that i felt like rolling around my bed. Okay im going to stop with the bad puns, but i just wanted to say well done! I abosouletly love this story to death C:
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
This is an amazing story I love it , I hope you will be writing more on it soon :)
PrincessGrace15 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
This was a great little story. I really enjoyed it :)
DorianPink chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I love this story! Will you be writing any more?
ehluvr3 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
I forgot to add to my review, just a minute ago, that you should keep going with this. Even if it's just a few chapters about what happens after.
ehluvr3 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
You've stopped updating!

way2cool4uXX chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Holy fudge, Missus/Mister (I'm not gawna be assuming here)! This was absolutely incredible. You had me hooked since the very first sentence and the promising romance between Q and Penelope was so sweet I almost couldn't handle them not getting together quicker!

You had everyone in character (cuz GOD I hate it when people get Bond fics so OOC) and Penelope was a really likeable OC (something which isn't necessarily easy to write).

To top it all off, your writing style is amazing and I spotted like, one typo in the whole story which is incredible. You are super talented, PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS! And if not a sequel, then at least write some more Q/OC stories...please?

Thank you for sharing your awesomeness!
Andromeda chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
OH MY GOSH THE ENDING! That was amazing you are a very talented writer and I'll definitely look forward to any of your future fanfics! Also thank you very much because there aren't enough Q stories and I fall in love with him while watching Skyfall :P
Thank you!
GeekyGothGal chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
lovelovelovelovelovelove! This is a really amazing story! BONDLOCK! And I love your OC (The second name! Bridey... was that intentional? I mean, it's the brother of the character Ben Whishaw played in Brideshead Revisited!).
Josephine NSW chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I THOUGHT HE WAS A HOLMES! When you wrote about his brothers fuels that bugged 'Mummy' it sounded a bit Holmesy.
Good read, well done.
Isiswackernagel chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I demand a sequel! You can't end it like this. Omg. Please have mercy on my soul.
Atropa Belladonna chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
God, I loed the BondLock in the end! You're a genius!
wendythemoustache chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Aw, what a cute story!
It was a real pleasure to read it :)
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I wonder who the two bickering brothers could be ;D
I loved that little last part