Reviews for Fade Into Darkness
Dogs324 chapter 27 . 6/10/2018
I do hope this story hasn't been abandoned! I am very much enjoying it. I love the balance you have of angst and comfort. :) Please update soon!
darkphoenix31 chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
I really like your characterization of Harry. In so many stories where Snape 'rescues' Harry, Harry is somehow made to be weak or overly emotional. He becomes instantly dependent on Snape and seems utterly incapable of fending for himself, even though he has for the past five years. I think you made very canon depictions of both people.
I don't really agree that Snape saved Harry's life in First Year- considering it was Hermione that knocked into Quirrill, and quite honestly I never found the idea of Snape muttering a countercurse while sitting the stands going above and beyond anything any teacher should have done for the safety of their students. Same in Third Year- Snape didn't go to the Shrieking Shack to save Harry, he went for revenge on Sirius who he hates for bullying him in school and for supposedly betraying Lily. In the books Snape was unconscious for the werewolf attack and although no one ever does, I suppose it could be argued that Harry actually saved Snape from the Dementors that would have eventually reached him if Harry hadn't gone back in time to cast the patronus. I always loved Snape as a character (not a person!) but he is actually kinda terrible at protecting Harry. But in fairness, so is everyone else. I liked Harry's outburst at the teacher's that you had because it's true- Harry is literally the only person in that school that stops anything from happening.
Nice story, I can't wait to see where it goes :)
Harry Hobbit chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Thanks for this fanfic. I love bella but you make her hateable.
History101 chapter 27 . 8/29/2016
I absolutely adore this story, it's brilliant. Everything is so well written and the detail is incredible, I really, really hope you update this :)
nightpurr1 chapter 27 . 7/23/2015
I really like this story. I was wondering if you are going to finish it? It's really good. I hope you do!
Lover of Emotions chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
that is good. update soon please.
caligo-lux chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
...yeah i am soooooo not buying the "relationship" thing...if harry were honest with himself he would realise that he just wants to get his rocks of, nothing wrong with that mind you but his chivalrous rage is quite annoying.
GONEiam chapter 27 . 10/12/2014
It's a great story! I love how you portrayed Severus and how Harry get's to trust him. Sad that Draco died though. Awesome story, hope you will continue! :)
hpsslily chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
Loved ur story
Plzzzzzz update ASAP
Its been too long plz pretty plz
Guest chapter 27 . 7/22/2014
Cant wait to see remus severus and harry come to blows and to see who finally gets lucius malfoy
TheUndefeatable chapter 27 . 7/9/2014
Ah! Good! There is still a chance that something horrible happen to Severus! I thought that with Voldemort downfall, that chance won't raise again and it was...disappointing! ;P
Update sooon...
MusicMelis chapter 27 . 6/26/2014
Hope you update soon, it's a very good story!
mysinger chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
Clearly the story is not over yet. Good chapter! Either Remus is OC, or perhaps he's not Remus at all. There has been no mention of Fenrir Greyback so far in the story. I wonder if he or another Death Eater has somehow taken Lupin's place. Whoever he is, I really don't like him :) This is an excellent story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
marietta chapter 27 . 6/8/2014
Lupin certainly is breaking out of his passive-agressive mold, heh! I'm glad that Harry realizes he's just jealous.
Elise chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
Great chapter- thank you very much for updating!