Reviews for Sannin Stories
janeway74656kat chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
I loved them all, Tsunade is my fav too.
Yuulin chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
I think that it is alright if Tsunade is center of your story. :) For me it is because she is my fav character from Naruto too. and now to the chapter. I really can imagine what Tsunade felt when she was going to Pain. Youu portrayed all of this good as if you were creator of manga. :)
Yuulin chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I remeber very well these episodes when Naruto and Jiraiya were trying to take Tsunade back as their hokage. It was really nice to read this chapter, because it reminds me lots of things. I like how u write this whole story. And of course I like this chapter. I really dont know what should I say to this. But I hope u will continue with this and also complete it. :)
Yuulin chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
This was really good idea of chapter. I really enjoyed reading this and u listen to really good songs, :) Hope to see more of this story. :)
Yuulin chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Hm, this is good chapter. I like idea of Jiraiya and Orochimaru keeping company to Tsunade at Christmas Eve. And lyrics in the end was really nice idea. Hope to see another chapter soon. :)
Yuulin chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I didnt expect that you will update so soon. This one was so sad, I like idea of Tsunade telling Kurenai about Asuma. I hope you will continue with those one-shots. :)
Yuulin chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Soooooooooo, this is fantastic chapter , keep it going like that. Hope to see more soon. :)
Yuulin chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Wow! This was really good chapter. I cant wait what will happen next. I like Orochimarus thoughts. :)
Indicud chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Continue with this, please it's amazing
AnneLea chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Would you post the oneshots with this one, or in separate stories? It's hard to get good Jiraiya and Tsunade fics, and hard to get any Orochimaru ones that don't focus on the time after everybody knew he was crazy.