Reviews for Severus Snape and the Potion of Persuasion
Broaddus chapter 25 . 6/25
Please update this. I haven't been able to put my phone down since I started reading this story. It's so good. I love it, its gets better and better with each passing chapter! Please update and finish the story!
matchynishi chapter 25 . 12/4/2013
This is a wonderful fic, I really enjoyed reading it!
missmatchedromantic chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
Very interesting!
Rayne Goldenhart chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
Omg...what's going to happen next?I must know
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 25 . 9/6/2013
This is awesome! ;)
Obsidian chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
I read all twenty five chapters in one go (well, split across two nights I should say) and ordinarily I'd be satisfied after reading that much. This far in, fanfiction writers have generally either lost my interest or at least sated my urge to know more; I wouldn't be on the edge of my seat dying to know what happens next. I would be surprised this story doesn't have more reviews, if I hadn't already learned that the majority of the Fanfiction community does not appreciate truly good story telling. And that, my dear, is high praise coming from someone as picky as me - though I feel certain you've already easily figured that out - you clever writer, you.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 25 . 7/31/2013
Great chapter. Too bad that Harry is so rash. He could have let her go then told Sev. But he is a Griffondor.

Can't wait for more.
MMWillow13 chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
oh my what an interesting turn of events
Serpent91 chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Well done! I really like it! I wonder why they would take Emilie White though. Oh, and sometimes you've written Emile instead of Emilie.
Miss. Sophie - Isabella chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Oh my, what a chapter. Welcome back. I loved the little talk Snape and Harry shared. I'm looking foward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Please write more soon. Thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
If I wanted to read a story about Hermione and Draco (which I don't) then I would have clicked on one with that pairing. You should change it so they're the main pairing and Harry and Snape in the background.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
up date
Sapphire Mist chapter 24 . 4/27/2013
This has been a great ride! I can't wait for your updates :) My only question is about the persuasion potion. The stories name speaks about it but so far there's been very little to do with it. Are you going to change the title or are you going to find your way back to it eventually? Anyway, thank you for the lovely fic!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 24 . 4/17/2013