Reviews for Long Shadows
MeulinCat chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I loved it. I just wanted you to know that XD
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Just woooow... lost for words and that doesn't happen very often.
Beautiful story and very beautifully told. Thank you.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
An interesting story and a different approach to the sibling bonding, especially interesting as it is more than canonically proven that they are just the sort to jump off a bridge if it will save the other. Thank you for posting!
Disappearing Rose chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Fantastic story.

Rose
Jimelda chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Holy smokes what an incredible fic

You always have such a fantastic portrayal of Sam and Dean's relationship; that's one of the things I love most about your fics. And your discussions of suicide and the reasons behind why people decide to kill themselves is very realistic. You've handled a very touchy subject with such grace and I really respect that.

Thank you for sharing.

Love it. So much. xoxo
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Not bad... Quite good
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I adored this. It was beautiful. Stories like this always mean more to me because of what I've delt with in the past. I think you write very, extremely well. Like you're quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. It's nice to find an awesome author who writes well, doesn't use tons of cuss words and had great ideas. You're awesome and I love you.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Good fainfic. That Lola chick was CRAZY! I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
mngrue chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
The flashbacks and POV changes were a bit shaky in parts, but overall, this is a really solid fic. You tapped into their emotions well, without making it unrealistic.
CoffeeManiac chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
For my money, you are one of the best writers in the fandom. This was another excellent read. Taut, emotional, engaging and realistic. I look forward to more of your stories.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Sensitive subject matter but you handled it beautifully. Thanks!
SayLo chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Excelent
Yami Faerie chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was fantastic. I love stories where you put the pieces together out of order to make sense of the whole, and you executed that method of storytelling perfectly. It was a very believable scenario, as well, regarding Sam's attempted suicide. Also, I really liked Dr. Kaplan, she was an interesting and believable character. So was Lola. All in all, this story was amazing, I really enjoyed reading it.