Reviews for Reimu's Morning Tea-Off
swartzvald chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I want one of those fingers.

Good story.
Lunatic-Over'9000'Lord chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Well... I think I'll have some tea next time I go to THAT place.

This is the first time I INTERACT with you, Spaz.

I'm jealous because I wasn't there at Yukari's Coma Tea slideshow.

I expect Yukari and Aya to be next on Reimu's "to exterminate" list, now.

I wonder how Reimu will avoid being caught off-guard by Mima, next time?
Scootter46 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
You are a really outstanding author! This was a great story with a variety of comedy and literary elements that let you sense like the characters do! I usually dislike Reimu, but now, I have a slight new-found respect for her.
SomeBITGamer chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ahh, I've seen you before you posted this story, and I gotta say, you do a fine job at just about everything I've seen so far! I never commented before on the things you do so I'll do it now. Your music is very well done, your videos are hilarious, and more! This is a good story, although the fight irks me since it's technically a death situation for Mima, if we're going by Spell Card Rules. Overall, a nice work! You got the characters down to where it mattered really! At least, I think so.
SalutationsToYou chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I really enjoyed this. Good job!
Mercenary Flyer chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Welcome to Spaztique. Greetings from Mobiusonedt off of Deviantart.

I never thought I would see this here, I wonder what made you decide to do so?

To think all this happens because Reimu runs out of tea? Only in Gensokyo, eh? Everyone seems to have been in character. Reimu and Marisa stole the show, the former for obvious reasons and the latter for just being a fun character to read and write.

The climactic battle with Mima was pretty nice, but the amulets doing what they did her seems like it was a breaking the whole non-lethal spell card rules deal.

Probably not the best review you've ever gotten, but I try. I hope you write and submit more to the section.
SHSL Slacker chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Waah I love it man. The tiny bit of ReiMari at the end and the fight scene with Mima and Suika was amazing. But I bet my friend would totally disagree with me... I still love it, hehe