Reviews for 50 shades KAEX FF challenge
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Of all the things that impressed me about this story (and there are many) the biggest thing is how wonderfully you dealt with what I felt would be a deal breaker for a 50 Shades/Voltron story...Allura's traumatic past experiences with non consensual bondage and feeling like a victim. By dealing with that head on, you made me believe that what happened next is possible.

I have not read 50 Shades, and don't know if I ever will, but I've gleaned enough about it from others to know you've done well in representing it by teasing the reader with just enough detail to make them imagine and want more. *grin*

Well done.
Lynne:)
PeacockF chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I loved it!
I sincerely consider you one of the best storyteller in the Voltron (K/A oriented) fandom.

So far (in my opinion) you're the winner of the "50 shades of K/A" challenge.

However I have a concrit: I'd suggest a more accurate grammar check (as AlluraBlue4 has already pointed out).
I'm not English-speaking, but I'm quite good in English reading, and sometimes some of your sentences are hard to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was great! You did a good job showing very different sides of Allura and Keith. Also thought it was funny, and so Lance, that he read the book only because his dates all were.
bknbu chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
It is so good to see so many of my favorite authors returning for this challenge...I so enjoyed this! It was soo much fun!
Mertz chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Good shot! Poor Keith...a lifetime of sore muscles, teeth marks and bruises while being married to Allura. Most might think him lucky. ;)
AlluraBlue4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Such a wonderful thing to find a brand new story by one of my most favorite authors in the KA fandom.

What I adore about this latest tale is the tease, the hinting at what took place without having to get into all of the explicit details. In many ways, this style of writing is more provocative and intense than the other, which many authors are only able to execute as a boring play-by-play that sounds overly mechanical and anything but pleasurable/sexy and romantic.

Very cleverly executed, particularly with the set up! Guys talking about erotic literature in a locker room like a bunch of women was absolutely priceless – and, at times, hilarious! I especially enjoyed Pidge’s comments about fan fiction.

My only criticism is the fact that the grammar leaves a bit to be desired. At times, a great deal of the necessary punctuation is missing, and as a reader, I had to reread the run-on sentences to catch their intent. That being said, I can’t help but wonder if you were simply eager to get the story written and out to the fans instead of taking the time to thoroughly proofread. ;)

All in all, a delightful story. Your creativity and unique approach once again shine through, which is why you are so good at story-telling.

I hope we shall see more from you in the near future.

Thanks for sharing.
Smithy chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is interesting, and I hope to see more. I've never read 50 Shades, because it sounds so graphic, you know. It just sounds so...graphic.
cubbieBlueMako chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
*gasp* *speechless* *faints*

*drunken dreamy grin* i wuv you dreamtimedancer!

*happy dance*

Long Live Commander and Her Royal Highness! KA rawks!
ForeverWells chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Nicely done! I loved the fact that we could imagine rather than just read it. Very creative!
Julie Horwitz chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was hysterical! Thank you for giving me a great laugh! Very nicely done.
SnyperLady chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Ok...the first half was hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing. The fact that he can't get up from his chair is pretty funny, too. Decent read.