Reviews for The Bandit and the Cinder Girl
Insanity chapter 3 . 1/8
You have an amazing talent for writing and I was in tears for half of it. I love your grasp of older fashioned customs and language
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Best! Dramione! Fanfic! EVER! Holy cow that was amazing and I loved every bit of it especially the part where Snape was pretty much Hermione's fairy Godmother XD loves it 10/10!
Ellae chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
While I wish Hermione was just a LITTLE less doormat, you're doing a clever job of fitting HP elements into the classic story
Ellae chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
This resourceful Cinders and escapee prince reminds me of the Drew Barrymore Ever After, but I'm charmed by the magical twist!
Ellae chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
A great adaption! The language was fitting for a fairy tale and I enjoyed that Hermione was strong and compassionate without being miserable, although I do charge Snape for negligence!
royalfirelily chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
This was so beautifully written! Hermione and Draco were so in-character that the only thing that reminded me that this was an AU was the dialogue! Everything was well thought out and I love how it wasn't made to be an exact replica of the story of Cinderella, albeit with different characters, but to be a story that is inspired by it instead. The gradual build up of Dramione felt so natural and gosh I just loved it so much! Keep on writing! x
xanver chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
This was an absolutely lovely read and one that put a smile on my face. You did a great job at making it read like a fairy tail and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Silent Sonatas chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's short, sweet, and I almost melted at how you've told the story. I don't think that even the Brothers Grimm could've told this better! The story was paced well, and Hermione and Draco were just out of character enough to make the story even more brilliant. One small thing, however: it lacked the usual Dramione feel (when they're in a sarcastic, love/hate relationship). Other than that little thing, this is one of my favorite Dramione stories on .
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this brilliantly beautiful tale! A while ago I watched the film Ever After, and I was thinking: wouldn't it be amazing if someone wrote a Dramione based on Ever After? I can't express how excited I felt when I stumbled across this in someone else's favourites list, and now I'll be adding this in mine as well! I'm so glad you wrote this; I loved your portrayals of Draco and Hermione, and how you illustrated their interactions with each other, from Hermione dumping a bucket of water on 'the bandit' to wake him up to their more romantic moments together, I've immensely enjoyed each and every chapter, I only wish it'd been longer and a novel length fic instead, with more character and plot development! :D Looking forward to reading more of your brilliant writing! :)
jkrowlingrox chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Great story! I love rewritten fairy tales, and I think you did a wonderful job with this one!
Anon chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
I like the fact Astoria is nice
heehehe and at least Ron gets someone
Hoo-ray DRAMIONE!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks so much for writing :)
BriseisRose chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
That was an awesome story! You managed to change the story just enough to fit their personalities too!

I just have to say...did you seriously make Snape into Hermione's fairy godmother?! XD I can't stop laughing!
sarangingayo chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
This was a great AU story!
Brenda3 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014