Reviews for The Truth Behind The Friendship
The Selvage Fairy chapter 22 . 4/4
Well written story, good flow, although I can't see Harry being that vindictive.
kirsty21 chapter 22 . 3/12
cool
ripper34 chapter 22 . 2/7
Good story
Anonymous Syd chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I cannot believe Ron and Hermione and the Weasley's right now! I'm mad and it's only the first chapter! But I like how Harry and Severus are on the way to reconciling their differences.
SEKHMET chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Wouldn't reporting Bill and Fleur to the goblins be enough for him after all he is talking about a clients confidential information?

What about attempted line theft regarding the plans to steal Harry's inheritance even if the ministry can't do anything what about the Goblins... there is a warning on the doors about taking what isn't yours!
lilsis13 chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it!
shadewatcher chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
Muwahhahahahaaaa! I soo love a happy ending. Heh, well happy for Severus and Harry anyway. XD
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 7/17/2014
Muwahahahhahaaa! XD
thewolf74 chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
Wow. Very good story. Severus and Harry make a wonderful couple. I love the pairing.
libros5 chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
Love it apart from Fred and George. I just can't see them like that
Kaya70 chapter 22 . 4/19/2014
Love it
lilyflower101 chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
loved your story. so glad that harry was able to stop them. :)
Wolfisis chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
I loved this story to, your a really good writer.
serenityselena chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
some really interesting twists in Harry's life but everything ended well for those who deserved it ...*cough*not the Weasleys *cough* nor the Grangers*cough*
madnessdownunder2 chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
It's interesting to have a reasonably competent Dumdum, nice work! The male pregnancy thing never sat well with me, but it is an amusing concete!