Reviews for Error of Tragedies
Could've been better written.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Could it be Raul/Ryder/Viktor?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
blackbloodywolf chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
interesting
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
Red Crow chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
this is not the most confusing of fics i have ever read, but it is confusing. the storyline seems too fast paced and there is very little character development. the fact that you move from a meeting to instant friendship makes it hard to truly understand why it is he is so close to some. the example of Hermione for one, and the introduction of unknown characters being another.
i hope you do not think me being a flamer, but though i very much like the gist of the storyline and what it is leading to, the way you have written it and brought some situations to play makes me confused.
i hope you consider this a helpful criticism and that you continue. i would advise a beta and proofreading before updating to make sure that the story so far makes sense and that new characters are introduced in a believable way.
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
I thought your story was amazing... until this chapter. Sure, it was a little rushed, but not in a way that it had important pieces of information missing or that it the conversations seemed forced. I think after having so many secrets for fourteen years, it'd take a bit more prying to get them out of the Potters and Dumbledore. Instead, they give up any and all information for the sole reason that Ryder demands to know what they're hiding. And Dumbledore just completely looses it for no reason. He's a shrewd, manipulative man. He wouldn't say anyone was beneath him unless he was sure no one would find out. Hopefully the rest of this fic is like the previous chapters.
Erin chapter 27 . 3/27/2014
did you write a story were harry is a prostitute and ended up dating viktor it was rated M
Days Past Forgot chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Gah, I had to sing that song in my Spanish Class. DX
Love the story btw
DragonFire Princess chapter 27 . 3/17/2014
WOW!
Super chapter please update soon.
LadyRainDancer chapter 27 . 2/20/2014
Oooh I can't wait to read more! hope you update soon!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Ahhh -.- Good story line

but...my upbringing is making me incredibly weary of the obvious homosexuality...I don't mind the concept but the sex scenes are so unnatural!