Reviews for Error of Tragedies
HOW DARE U KILL HANNAH! Still luv da story doe
PaleAngel90 chapter 11 . 4/8
So this story turns from Viktor Krum/Harry Potter into a four-way relationship?, or is this just temporary?
SlytherinGundam chapter 8 . 1/24
Ryder/Victor/Cedric
YamiYugiYuki chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Please, please update. I really want to know what's happens next. This is a really good story, I haven't found one like it before. Cant wait to seevwhat happens next :)
bisimcat13 chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
You Made Ryder have an Existential crisis. OMG! best decision ever made.
Loveless150050 chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
So let me get this straight, Harry is the ill say "submissive" and the other three are the "dominant" the reason I put it like this is because the three don't love each other as much as they seem to love Harry and Harry has brought them together. Did I get it right?
katelaina1717 chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
Ok so to start off this fic gripped me to begin with, I wanted to see Harry become strong and find love and have a family, you have a great imagination, however this was suppose to be a Hp fanfic and now Harry is more like a side charachter and the others like Hanna the lead. I will continue to read to see where this goes but to be honest you just throw too much ideas and changes each time and seem to have lost your original plan. I hope you find that magic again. Ps not a flame just input.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Could've been better written.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Could it be Raul/Ryder/Viktor?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
blackbloodywolf chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
interesting
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
Red Crow chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
this is not the most confusing of fics i have ever read, but it is confusing. the storyline seems too fast paced and there is very little character development. the fact that you move from a meeting to instant friendship makes it hard to truly understand why it is he is so close to some. the example of Hermione for one, and the introduction of unknown characters being another.
i hope you do not think me being a flamer, but though i very much like the gist of the storyline and what it is leading to, the way you have written it and brought some situations to play makes me confused.
i hope you consider this a helpful criticism and that you continue. i would advise a beta and proofreading before updating to make sure that the story so far makes sense and that new characters are introduced in a believable way.