Reviews for Error of Tragedies
seasab chapter 6 . 4/28
Okay concept, but its poorly executed... all of your antagonists have the same character traits of being whiny and blowing up when they aren't getting their way. I understand that this is probably AU but this is makes it incredibly stupid the way it was written. I hope it gets better and you mature as a writer as it goes on, but I not going try and read the rest of this.
Frisk Star chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2016
HOW DARE U KILL HANNAH! Still luv da story doe
PaleAngel90 chapter 11 . 4/8/2016
So this story turns from Viktor Krum/Harry Potter into a four-way relationship?, or is this just temporary?
SlytherinGundam chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
Ryder/Victor/Cedric
YamiYugiYuki chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Please, please update. I really want to know what's happens next. This is a really good story, I haven't found one like it before. Cant wait to seevwhat happens next :)
bisimcat13 chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
You Made Ryder have an Existential crisis. OMG! best decision ever made.
Loveless150050 chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
So let me get this straight, Harry is the ill say "submissive" and the other three are the "dominant" the reason I put it like this is because the three don't love each other as much as they seem to love Harry and Harry has brought them together. Did I get it right?
katelaina1717 chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
Ok so to start off this fic gripped me to begin with, I wanted to see Harry become strong and find love and have a family, you have a great imagination, however this was suppose to be a Hp fanfic and now Harry is more like a side charachter and the others like Hanna the lead. I will continue to read to see where this goes but to be honest you just throw too much ideas and changes each time and seem to have lost your original plan. I hope you find that magic again. Ps not a flame just input.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Could've been better written.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Could it be Raul/Ryder/Viktor?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014