Reviews for Error of Tragedies
bisimcat13 chapter 27 . 8/6
You Made Ryder have an Existential crisis. OMG! best decision ever made.
Loveless150050 chapter 11 . 7/8
So let me get this straight, Harry is the ill say "submissive" and the other three are the "dominant" the reason I put it like this is because the three don't love each other as much as they seem to love Harry and Harry has brought them together. Did I get it right?
katelaina1717 chapter 17 . 6/20
Ok so to start off this fic gripped me to begin with, I wanted to see Harry become strong and find love and have a family, you have a great imagination, however this was suppose to be a Hp fanfic and now Harry is more like a side charachter and the others like Hanna the lead. I will continue to read to see where this goes but to be honest you just throw too much ideas and changes each time and seem to have lost your original plan. I hope you find that magic again. Ps not a flame just input.
Could've been better written.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Could it be Raul/Ryder/Viktor?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
blackbloodywolf chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
interesting
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
Red Crow chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
this is not the most confusing of fics i have ever read, but it is confusing. the storyline seems too fast paced and there is very little character development. the fact that you move from a meeting to instant friendship makes it hard to truly understand why it is he is so close to some. the example of Hermione for one, and the introduction of unknown characters being another.
i hope you do not think me being a flamer, but though i very much like the gist of the storyline and what it is leading to, the way you have written it and brought some situations to play makes me confused.
i hope you consider this a helpful criticism and that you continue. i would advise a beta and proofreading before updating to make sure that the story so far makes sense and that new characters are introduced in a believable way.
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
I thought your story was amazing... until this chapter. Sure, it was a little rushed, but not in a way that it had important pieces of information missing or that it the conversations seemed forced. I think after having so many secrets for fourteen years, it'd take a bit more prying to get them out of the Potters and Dumbledore. Instead, they give up any and all information for the sole reason that Ryder demands to know what they're hiding. And Dumbledore just completely looses it for no reason. He's a shrewd, manipulative man. He wouldn't say anyone was beneath him unless he was sure no one would find out. Hopefully the rest of this fic is like the previous chapters.
Erin chapter 27 . 3/27/2014
did you write a story were harry is a prostitute and ended up dating viktor it was rated M
Days Past Forgot chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Gah, I had to sing that song in my Spanish Class. DX
Love the story btw
DragonFire Princess chapter 27 . 3/17/2014
WOW!
Super chapter please update soon.