Reviews for Bedtime Stories
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You know, I like the stories like these that are the interpersonal moments between the family Gibbs we don't see on the show! Tonites the finale for Season 10! Can't wait!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love this story. Just like Gone, it left me with a wonderful, warm an' fuzzy feeling. I especially loved the scene between Ziva and Lydia in the bedroom. Ziva rarely talks about her siblings, but you captured her voice so well that I could really hear her opening up to Lydia.
TerraRini chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
very cute. I was hoping they'd have given some more personal insight into the characters during that interval...what better opportunity?
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I like it even if it doesn't match timewise. I didn't get to watch the whole episode so it probably makes that better but it's still nice for Ziva to share a little about herself.
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I think that if they had spent the night at Gibbs', it probably would have gone something like this. You really captured Abby and Ziva's sister-like relationship, and Gibbs' father-like attitude towards both of them. Well done. :)
Clairebear chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I loved this story! Of course it would be even better as a 2 chapter story *wink wink* :)
Zivatjl12 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Thank you for this story. It's great and I love Ziva/Abby pairings. Thanks again.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'm happy to see Ziva and Abby actually getting along. It's been a long time coming. Haha, I can see Gibbs giving Abby a skillet for Christmas.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Gibbs and his girls? Adorable. The image of the moppet wearing his big red sweatshirt made ME swallow hard. If you're interested in continuing this AU I would keep reading :-) It's a good story.
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
It was really sweet, actually. I don't think anybody will really mind you switching up the timing since you disclosed it in your A/N, it's believable to me that Gibbs would have been willing to let Lydia relax more before dragging her back to NCIS. He still had Tony & McGee to slave away looking for Rosie.
KimRaverFan chapter 1 . 12/7/2012