Reviews for The Wolf's Choice
koko chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
awww so cute i wish i was leah lucky bitch lol
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Awwww this was really sweet! Nice job!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Tha was fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
OMG I LOVED IT AHHHH! This was so like amazing I totally loved it and I like totally cried it was so romantic and hot! It was hot hot hot hot hooooooooooot! This was so sweet cute and sexy and he broke that stupid ghastly imprint on the spawn. Oh please oh please oh please you must write more hot, sweet blackwater it was simply marvelous! I am addicted to this story! More more more BLAKWATER!
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Yay, Leah got her HEA!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
fantastic job.
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Love it - especially the sweet little eskimo kiss at the end.
geenakmom chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Yes! I always thought Jake with Reneseme (stupid frickin' name) was dumb as shit. Steph screwed the pooch on that. Any-hoo, Love that imprint was gone and he wanted Leah. And boy was that explosive between them plus sweet at the end.
THEPrincessx chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow really sweet! This would be a better ending for BD! Great job.
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
And that, my friend, is how it should have been.

That's really the gist of it, but I'm going to say more because I'm having such a hard time deciding which advent fic I like the best!

First, best line I've read in a fanfic in a very long time? "... I tried not to openly preen at his hushed words." It's Leah, it's real, it's perfect.

Second, I loved that Jacob was unsure and uncertain about the whole turn of events. By Breaking Dawn, he's so confident about every aspect of everything. Here, he was a nervous virgin teenage boy again and he got to have sex with the older, more experienced hot girl ... and he realized that he loved her.

Seriously, what could be better than that?

Not much.

You kept Leah real too, and very few fanfics really seem to do that very well.

Third, and finally... this, my friend, is how it should have been.

Awesome story!

P.S. If you need another idea for an advent fic, it would be awesome to see how the rest of Jacob's pack reacts to this turn of events! ;-)
Lolabean07 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This might be my favorite one yet. But my opinion may be biased since I can never turn down a Blackwater fic! I think it was a perfect ending for the two of them. :D
fairgirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awww so sweet...and hot, of course! Great story!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Loved it. Jacob was so cute at the end:)
REJ624 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I loved this! It makes perfect sense that the alpha wolf would want the alpha female. I could read so many more about them :)
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I loved this one-shot.! :)