Reviews for Pulling Your Own Strings
Please update:3 please don't say you gave up on this story
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 6 . 6/26
YOU EVIL SON OF A BITCH. MOTHERFUCKING CLIFF HANGER. DAMMIT
crocket chapter 6 . 2/1
nice story so far hope we hear how the toads are pisssed and what pervy git will do. Why hasnt hirazin pointed out because of them no umazakis left and if naruto dies the fox is free and only its evil side is around now? as in canon only an umazki can hold the fox
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
A somewhat dark but fascinating fiction, you just can't elp but read the next chapter and wonder, if, or when, Naruto will be lost to the darkness of his reality... I really liked your story, I'm going to follow it in case you continue it ;)
LoneWolfsRage chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Please continue
Koda Aya chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
"abridged take on his childhood" still more developped and better written than 70% of all Naruto fanfics i've read...
Can't wait for the update, just read a few bunch of your stories
void ryu chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
please continue this, its really good and i hope to see it develope
childishbear98 chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Wanna an update ;(
Tamani chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
so I found this story and I love it. I really like the way you are characterizing everyone that you see. I personally hope that sakura isn't put on team seven rather the med-nins picking her up from her academy scores and chakra control so sasuke and naruto are a 2 man squad led by kakashi. And even then, I just really enjoy konoha bashing (when it is warranted - so basically for all of naruto's childhood) and I hope that he eventually does leave the village. Hopefully not with orochimaru, but perhaps kakashi takes the two on a training trip with jiraiya. That would be enough to protect them from orochimaru and akatsuki - they'd both probably be happy to be outside of the village and getting to train. Not to mention I loved how sasuke was just gobsmacked because of naruto's denial. I also really like that naruto only really sees a friend in shikamaru. I cannot wait to see the eventual chunnin exams and seeing what happens when he meets gaara. Or even further down the line if he stays loyal to konoha and goes to rescue gaara then what happens when he meets sasori.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Really good. This is probably the only story I have seen where Kakashi really wanted to raise Naruto but was denied constantly. I like how Naruto's darker turn has affected even prophecy. I also love how the anonymous ANBU are characterized. Keep up the great work!
awkarddnnja chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Just wondering if this story is ever going to be continued. It is really good so far and I think the idea is really good.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Cool, I'm looking forward to it. Hope you update soon. This story is quite good. Though I do have to wonder if the story was put on hold (either accidentally or not), if you have other storys your working on (which I'll be finding out after this review), or if you just update slowly. I hope it's the first one. That would mean I would have to wait a while for another update. _
/ o o\

\_/
Red Renegade 777 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Yeah, I think I've read Scorpion's Disciple, and I like your way of Naruto teaching himself (with books). Seems more realistic... well, at least for a world that has ninjas with the power to raise the dead.
SeverlyLate chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Retarded drama...
Acheron Blake chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
I have to admit that I have a real love for disillusionedWithKonoha!Naruto and you've done it really well. I especially like the view we get of his inner thoughts as he suspected and then outright dismissed Hiruzen of wrongdoing. The weight those moments have is incredible well crafted.