Reviews for Pulling Your Own Strings
Smiles at you
shinratensei1997 chapter 6 . 1/1
Are you still alive?
Ibskib chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
could use a bit more proofreading to fix the typos:

gotta now - gotta know

ya 'imperfections? - ya mean with 'imperfections?

may no - may not

broke the embrace apart - broke the embrace
Ibskib chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
seemed sigh - seemed to sigh

a sedated pace - a sedate pace

to jutus - to the jutsu
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
grew hatred for - grew to hate
Scribleyellow chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Please update:3 please don't say you gave up on this story
SassySnowflake16 chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
YOU EVIL SON OF A BITCH. MOTHERFUCKING CLIFF HANGER. DAMMIT
crocket chapter 6 . 2/1/2016
nice story so far hope we hear how the toads are pisssed and what pervy git will do. Why hasnt hirazin pointed out because of them no umazakis left and if naruto dies the fox is free and only its evil side is around now? as in canon only an umazki can hold the fox
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
A somewhat dark but fascinating fiction, you just can't elp but read the next chapter and wonder, if, or when, Naruto will be lost to the darkness of his reality... I really liked your story, I'm going to follow it in case you continue it ;)
LoneWolfsRage chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Please continue
Koda Aya chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
"abridged take on his childhood" still more developped and better written than 70% of all Naruto fanfics i've read...
Can't wait for the update, just read a few bunch of your stories
void ryu chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
please continue this, its really good and i hope to see it develope
sTii chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Wanna an update ;(
Tamani chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
so I found this story and I love it. I really like the way you are characterizing everyone that you see. I personally hope that sakura isn't put on team seven rather the med-nins picking her up from her academy scores and chakra control so sasuke and naruto are a 2 man squad led by kakashi. And even then, I just really enjoy konoha bashing (when it is warranted - so basically for all of naruto's childhood) and I hope that he eventually does leave the village. Hopefully not with orochimaru, but perhaps kakashi takes the two on a training trip with jiraiya. That would be enough to protect them from orochimaru and akatsuki - they'd both probably be happy to be outside of the village and getting to train. Not to mention I loved how sasuke was just gobsmacked because of naruto's denial. I also really like that naruto only really sees a friend in shikamaru. I cannot wait to see the eventual chunnin exams and seeing what happens when he meets gaara. Or even further down the line if he stays loyal to konoha and goes to rescue gaara then what happens when he meets sasori.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Really good. This is probably the only story I have seen where Kakashi really wanted to raise Naruto but was denied constantly. I like how Naruto's darker turn has affected even prophecy. I also love how the anonymous ANBU are characterized. Keep up the great work!