Reviews for By Night One Way, By Day Another
ladybugsmomma chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
That was amazingly awesome! Great work!
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
That was wonderful. Great job with the fic!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Wow! just...wow!
At first I think Nighttime Belle seem like Lacey
Also I think it's cool idea that u take this stort relate to OUAT like Prince Jame (He have reas
Carrie M chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Your fanfic is so absolutely delightful I would gladly pay the very same I will do to the complete series of the show! Congrats
jewel415 chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Just found this story and it was wonderful! You know very well how to write-plot, character development, description and yes, even smut! For me the story was the main point. It had everything needed for an amazing read-thoroughly enjoyed! : ) Will look for other things you have written. Keep writing no matter what! I am a fan.
Dearie chapter 10 . 3/15/2014
This was awesome. Thank you so much for this story, I loved it and read it in one breath.

Thanks again, dearie! ;-)
DedicatedDearie chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
A friend recommended this fic and I must say that it is the best one I have ever read! I am in awe right now! Fantastic! Thank you for this awesome fic!
Carrie M chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Good Lord, that was awesome. Thank You so very much!
Carrie M chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
OMG, you just took my heart out now and melted it inside your palm! I'm dying to read more!
Carrie M chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Oh MY Gold! This chapter was outstanding! Congrats for your writing skills
ilyamalishew chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
it is beatiful,
CharlotteAshmore chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
I LOVE A STORY THAT CAN MAKE ME LAUGH, THEN CRY AND SCREAM OMG! WELL DONE, DEARIE!
honeypielover chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Words can't describe how much I enjoyed this story! Hot! Hot! and smoking hot! Loved the storyline a well. You did a great job!
AuroraBlix chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
"When you see the future, there is irony everywhere!"

So, so true.

: )
AuroraBlix chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
"You fathered a child! That's quite an impressive feat for a woman, don't you think?"

I LITERALLY could NOT stop laughing at that!

: )