Reviews for Where are we going?
SusenLebeau chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Lol even though Clara's character is acting very unrealistically I still found it really amusing and quite enjoyed it. ( I never did like Clara )
MeMeDoTa chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
It's official. I hate your story. It simply isn't logical that Clara would even think about doing something like that after TNOTD and TDOTD. Did you not pay attention, I wonder? Everyone in this story is OOC. I mean, really, she would never do something like that to River. And, Alex Kingston and Matt Smith, in case you haven't noticed, have no chemistry in any way, shape, or form. Jenna Coleman and Matt Smith had mor chemistry in 11 episodes that Kingston and Smith in 3 seasons. *cougcoughforcedstorylinecough* I mean, really. This simply would NEVER be plausible in the DWU.n This is one of the WORST fanfics I have ever read.
MeMeDoTa chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Ugghhhh- gross. ) 0 Stars.
TimeLordsCompanion chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Waahhh, man. The ending was sad and also good and just a tad tragic to me.
TimeLordsCompanion chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Man, I love evil Clara and I love the idea of Grayson Song! Thank you for the wonderful story.
MattexIsAsRealAsTilena chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Good fic, a bit slow & bad grammer, punctuation & spellings, but I lile one's where Clara isn't good. I don't like Clara.
Crixscully Song chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Interesting! I'll be honest, at first I thought it would be one of those stories where Clara tries to win of the River Song , sorry River Song is River Song, amazing, beautiful, unbeatable, perfect, really the woman for The Doctor, not read the story, was going to stop there, when I came across the next chapter, curiosity got the better, read and do not really regret ... You've captured the Doctor and River, I love the flirting. You made Clara's of the villain, Amazing,keep following this line ... you have a story in potential .. I love it ... please update..
AnimagiPotter chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Uuuuupdate
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I don't usually do this but this is absolutely horrible. Bad spelling and grammar aside, your character assassination of Clara is dreadful stuff and the plots are crap. Awful stuff.
1ttrobinson chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Interesting. Keep going and don't forget to proofread. I love the flirting. You've captured River and the Doctor. Initially I would have made River a little more understanding of Clara's feelings. But I hadn't realized you've made her the villain.
leilasand chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
poor Doctor, he wants River back... :)
XxRiverDoctorxX chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I love this fic! More please :)
whovian1998 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Awesome I dont like Clara I don't think she will b EVER AS GOOD AS THE PONDS!
GodofTurkeys chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
love this, couple of issues with punctuation, but this is awesome
leilasand chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Oh, Im liking it! waiting for the next part :)