Reviews for Under the Weather
LeeMinRen chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Cute story, I love it especially the ending..hahahaha... :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Wow I loved this. I hated how after gundam seed destiny they kinda screwed up the closure pertaining to the Cagalli-Athrun relationship. This showed me what it would be like after all the war and turmoil. Thank you, this actually meant a lot to me :) 3
journey826 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was just PERFECT!
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
this was really funny :D
ShaNelSha chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
LoL XD
wkkkwkk.. funnnyyy.. :)
rynne chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
.., ahaha.., based from the series, coordinators don't get sick.., haha.., but who cares,.., this one is really funny.., lol.., why was athrun in the bathroom anyway.., if he wasn't feeling well..,

.., can't believe athrun get sick like that.., i mean falling unconscious in an unexpected place...

..., anyway, nice fic
Freyris chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
LOL-ED SO HARD AT THE ENDING. This is really cute XD
G punya akun chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
LOL!
I love it! ;D
Oh, and please update your other stories. ;)
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
So cute and so sweet. A very nice little piece of work.

thank you for sharing.
Ethie-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Love your story :)
JAAJAA chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
kudos to you, Jie.

Athrun lying on the floor unconscious; too real to be fake. You always have the 'Best' proposal ideas ever. seriously; proposing naked is a great idea after all. coincidental? After I finished reading an article about 5 things you didn't knew about sex on yahoo news whilst I was checking my mail, I found that you just uploaded this... came here ASAP to read it.

Great chapter as usual, *clap* *clap*

"Haumea, give me strength." looks like Haumea is working for Cagalli. I wonder if we work for us; you know like saying Haemea's name before our examination. maybe the questions may be easier.

See yah!

-xMint [Pen-name Changed]
Previously-FTS chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
lol...i love it.
I can imagine how cagalli drag him to the bed, haha..
and i really like when Athrun thought Cagalli as his hero, his saviour. Cagalli is his princess in shining armour...hehe...
yula206 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Hahaha funny shot i love it so much keep write okey your so smart thank you so much KEEP IT UP :)
TheHouseOfAthhaZala chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
hahahax.. LOL XD
'new style of proposing' hahax.. without nothing on your body, athrun..! *kind like it :p
this is so funnyyy..