Reviews for bookworm and frosty
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2
PLZ CONTINUE! :)
Meg the Patriot chapter 5 . 2/3
Plz continue, I think u should make Jack go to Hogwarts but not as an official student, more like for fun and to stay near Hermione, maybe pick up some magic if u want his staff to be able to do spells.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
yes i think he should go to hogworts :-)
Maiannaise chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Please update, this is amazing! MAKE JACK GO TO HOGWARTS! PRETTY PLEASE!
shaken chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
cool! great fic , really wonderful, I love the couple Mione x Jack... PLEASEE CONTINUOS SOON !
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Update soon!
foxglove chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Hell yeah, Frost's going to Hogwarts! :D
I SO can't wait for 'next chapter'...!

Bye-!
thee-cats-meow chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
I think he should pull a huge prank on the school and then meet up with Dumbledore who can see him and offers him a chance to go to the school and be seen
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Yeah
Jennifer Snow chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Hm I don't know. I think that Jack should take Hermione to meet the other Guardians. That would be fun! Keep writing!
Kay chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I think Jack should go to Hogwarts! Love the story so far!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
JACK SHOULD TOTALLY GO TO HOGWARTS!
MoonWatersLight chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Ooo! Yeah! Jack listens to all the cool things about Hogwarts from Hermione and decides to try it out for fun! But since no one can see him he sneaks in and attends class observing while everyone is oblivious! But since Hermione can see him he decides to play with her and messes with her during class. Lol. It would also be awesome if Jack hit Snape with a magic snowball and everyone gets freaked out on how weird Snape is acting! Lol! I can picture all these scenarios in my head! But these are just ideas I'm listing. I don't think you'll use them, but I just thought if I gave ideas you'd update faster since writer's block is one of the main problems that put stories on hold. Not that you have to update soon! You can update when you can right? It's not like you have a deadline or anything! And... uh... shutting up now. Update whenever!
Singing-Socialite chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Haha this will be a very interesting story ;) looking forward to each update (:
Burnzs chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
jack should remain hermoine's secret. school's for chumps
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »