Reviews for The Nautilus Adventure
Fuyu Tatsu chapter 28 . 10/15/2013
I wanna live in this world. It sounds AWESOME. Among other things, this was well developed, and well-paced. When you started the spell part, I forgot you wrote 28 chapters, and went 'The f***?! It was all a dream?!' So, that was an amazing plot twist. Way to go.
Love,
Fuyu Tatsu
AsamiAkihito chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
You're crushing my heart.
AsamiAkihito chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
This chapter is breaking my heart!
AsamiAkihito chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
After I read your A/N about their dance, I was so pumped up to read it. And a beautiful dance it was!
AsamiAkihito chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Sherlock defending John's honor One of the sexist things to ever happen!
Puggle chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
WOW what a fantastic piece
There really isn't enough Steampunk in this fandom
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
You are amazing. Let me just say now, I've read a lot of homoerotic fanfic, but none so gripping as yours. Fantastic job.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Good lord. John was... Glowing?! Lol Cool. XD Those two just ugh. My heart. I can't wait to figure out what is happening.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Ahhh poor Sherlock. He wants his John back! And poor John! He may be so confused. Oh dear. Haha These two. Always in trouble of some sort.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Oh boy, there's got to be some shenanigans here. Haha Basically Irene is great. I love that character. But John needs to be with Sherlock. Poor Sherlock... He must be lonely and sad. Nooooo. Feelings.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
That was all cute and smexy until... What just happened?! Haha 0.0 That was interesting. I must find out. I was totally thrown there. So confused. Whatever is going on, it's a good touch because I'm lost. Lol
ReflectedNightmare chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Oh, the smut. I was waiting. And it was worth it. Lol So attractive. Those two are way too beautiful. But I'm sure trouble awaits in the form of Moriarty.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
IT CHOSE THEM. Oh dear. Haha ANXIOUS OVER HERE. Will keep reading. Sometimes I wish I was Sherlock. Or John. Haha Is that weird?!
ReflectedNightmare chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
"If carnal hunger wasn't the only hunger he was feeling" That line killed me. XD But! Another phenomenal chapter. Of course. Haha Air pirates and Moriarty?! Oh no! What a crazy chapter. Basically I can't wait to see how you word and play it out.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Oh wow. This chapter. Sweet lord. Can they just kiss all the time? XD I love how Sherlock got all angry like "Don't say Johns name." all protective and stuff. Then John is like I'm gonna shoot this asshole. It was just a great chapter. Haha