Reviews for Blooming
sesshomarumate to be chapter 25 . 3/26
I love this storY. I was at the sdge of my seat for some of it and other tines i was laughing my butt off.. i love how u had the dynamic of sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha... i also look forward to read your sequel!
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
inuysasha's starting to piss me off. He's being overly possessive and slightly harmful to Kagome. He needs to back the frick off./
na chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
YES U SHOULD BECAUSE I LOVED IT AND LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE TOO
mfaerie32 chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
She's a dumbass. I had hoped/expected her to be stronger/smarter than to let a weak ass illusion fool her. Now I wanna punch her. (
mfaerie32 chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
Really? That's what she calls a discussion? I want to slap her. That's the reason that the majority of relationships end. Lack of Communication. Seriously. ( She'd deserve it if he never went after her at all. It's being rash like that, that would push a lesser man away. Gods I hate stupid people.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
The I love you seemed a little rushed and out of place for the moment, but I'm enjoying the story so far. )
mfaerie32 chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
He could go to sleep with his hair like that for interrupting a Sessh kiss. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
All I gotta say is that Naraku's in for a whole world of hurt now. Lol.
Woodall1987 chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
Please make a sequel
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 25 . 3/4/2014
Loved the story so much I read it twice and I'm pleased to see there is a second part!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
I just loved this story it was so funny -thegoldentouch p.s its hard to get me to laff congrats
seireidoragon chapter 25 . 1/13/2014
This is a great story and I am definitely going to read the sequel!
Kokoro no Takara chapter 24 . 9/15/2013
I want to know what happens with Kagura!
Kumiko Shinohara chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
I really love this story, I read it all in one evening. I started after dinner and know im on my bed reviewing your story. I did notice that sometimes you took the wrong words, but I didnt mind it much, Thank you forwriting this wonderful and entertaining story,

Ja ne,