Reviews for Blooming
This was a nice story. Enjoyed it very much.
Great! lol!
Good job.
I really liked the plot and the sequence of the chapters. It was a semi good read. There were a bunch of errors when it came to the actual writing and the whole thing was extremely rushed; like really really rushed. I liked the plot but you could've done a lot better with it. Anyways keep improving your writing. Good luck.
Rebecca Frost chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Terrific.
Rebecca Frost chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
That demon deserves to die.
Rebecca Frost chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Great.
Rebecca Frost chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Good.
Philosophy Blue chapter 19 . 4/25/2015
'I will not have the death of a child on my conscious.' It should be conscience, not conscious. But other than that... Absolutely sweet!
Philosophy Blue chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
HAHAHA this is hilarious! I love it so much! Thanks for writing this and making me laugh!
sesshomarumate to be chapter 25 . 3/26/2015
I love this storY. I was at the sdge of my seat for some of it and other tines i was laughing my butt off.. i love how u had the dynamic of sesshomaru, kagome and inuyasha... i also look forward to read your sequel!
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
inuysasha's starting to piss me off. He's being overly possessive and slightly harmful to Kagome. He needs to back the frick off./
na chapter 24 . 7/15/2014
YES U SHOULD BECAUSE I LOVED IT AND LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE TOO
mfaerie32 chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
She's a dumbass. I had hoped/expected her to be stronger/smarter than to let a weak ass illusion fool her. Now I wanna punch her. (
mfaerie32 chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
Really? That's what she calls a discussion? I want to slap her. That's the reason that the majority of relationships end. Lack of Communication. Seriously. ( She'd deserve it if he never went after her at all. It's being rash like that, that would push a lesser man away. Gods I hate stupid people.