Reviews for The Star
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was stunning. I love that it really can be any of the crew, particularly the bridge crew, speaking/thinking and the first person pov completely pulls the reader in. The entire effect was just...brilliant. I don't know how else to describe it. Thank you!
chof chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Jim is ...hmm,yes yes wonderful relationships´╝ü
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wow. That was quite poingant. At first you think the story extoles the virtues of Kirk, only to read that Spock is truly the center of the story. It is a lovely short fic
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
At first I thought it was Uhura. But after reading a few other comments I think it might be Bones... I'm anxious to see who's hands are on the glass in the end of the extended trailer. May is just too far away! Also, great story. Very well written!
Peaceangel8000 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Excellent...and wow, I had no idea about the trailer, woohoo! Thanks!
zeynel chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
beautiful
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
awwww. But I'm pretty confident he won't die. This was a lovely metaphor though, cheers. :)
RubyHair chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was very good. I liked it a lot. And that trailer was, OMG!

Jim's biggest cheerleader has always been Bones. In one clue to the speakers ID, you had the speaker giving the Jim haters an earful, which is a definite McCoy tactic. Now, it wasn't written with a McCoy accent so that threw me, so it could be someone else. But I'm sticking with Bones. No one else knows Jim that well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
wonderful analogy. I think it describes the relationship of the ST characters to perfection.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
nice i loved it and omg that was just great that trailer oh gods!
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Firstly, the movie is actually set to continue a few months after the previous movie ended. Secondly, I'm not so sure that it is Spock's hand on the glass. I think it's McCoy's. His possible demise would affect Kirk more at this point. Don't you love the look he gives Alice Eve's character.

I've heard that BC's character is quite possibly Charlie X, which is interesting because "Of Gods and Men," a fanmade film that was released in 2007, basically has an angry Charlie going back in time and killing Kirk's mother so that he is never born.

This was interesting to read. Thanks for the submission.