Reviews for Meet the Ice Queen
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is really good so far. :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too - especially this part:

"That's what I've been trying to tell them for years. Being popular isn't the most important thing in the world. The popular kids are probably going to turn out to be burger flippers when they get to the real world." Gordo said, finally able to share his opinion with someone without being glared at by them.

"We just want to fit in." Ice looked at Lizzie with surprise.

"Fit in? Fitting in is no fun. Why be like everyone else when you can be different?" Miranda and Lizzie exchanged glances again.

"And just when we thought one Gordo was enough, now we have Ice." Lizzie thought. She then said the thing that she regretted the moment after she said it.

"But you don't seem to have any friends. You were sitting here all by yourself with your books." Ice looked at her with expressionless eyes.

"I have friends." She didn't go on, just left it like that.

In my mind, that's very deep, as well as very philosophical, too. Plus, Ice (Lily) is pretty cool, and she reminds me of myself since, like her, I prefer to be different and follow my own path rather than follow someone else's path. (As a matter of fact, I corrected the misspelling of "is" for you.)

Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
loserrrfreak chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
its really good, you should makea second chapter!
SOROR chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
very good! i told you it was good! (tell gvg sorry) i like that it deals w/ the social levels in high school. no matter what my parents say, they're there and they're a central part of school life. keep it going. ( sam is a fun hobbit, he's a dork like a certain senior i know... it explains the attraction, eh?)
biblehermione chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
I love love love this story! Write more chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
This was an okie fic but it needs to be longer have more to it ya know?
DQ316 chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
It's good and I can't wait to see what happens.

JULI chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
its awesome
Mia Toretto chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
I think this is good BUT sometimes I don't know who's talking and I think you might want to write what people say different than when you write what people think but that's just my opinion.
Anonymous Fic chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
Hmm.. I like it okay.. It's very well written. I'm just kind of wincing at the high school politics in there.. I struggled with all that prep, freak, goth, et cetera bullsh..erm stuff when I was in HS, and reading a story that deals with it all is kind of disheartening. It's a good story, however, and if I were a little younger I'd be screaming your praises. I'm going to keep reading, and hopefully I'll be able to get over my painful memories of high school and just enjoy the darn story. Good job. )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I think it's good so far please continue! :)
Mollz Dollz chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
I like this story :oD It has a great concept. Update soon
Heidi chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Ya kknow what I think, Birdy... KEEP IT GOING AN ME OFF A PAIN!