Reviews for Treacherous
KJay99 chapter 18 . 1/25
This is a great story, I'd love to see it continue! So I'm trying to give encouragement! :)
I want to see how you think that Claudia (and Steve) will address the "Artie" situation. It's so fun to see the problem hang in the air, with the tension, but I'm also curious how she'll deal with it and what the resolution will be.
I also am curious to see what you have in mind for Dakota to be/become.
So- in short- keep going! :)
Oh- and be careful with those knees!
Chinagirl18 chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
no problem! Thanks for letting us know. Can't wait for the updates! :)
FromTheInsideOfTheLookingGlass chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
PLOT TWIST! I love it! And the foreshadowing at the end is impeccable! I will read more chapters tonight. Girl scouts honor!
KJay99 chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
my 2c. keep going . :)
StormageddonDarkLordOfAll XD chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Very good so far please write more
KJay99 chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
you need some idea of where to go next?
I have a suggestion. Do Artie's reaction! Dude- you're killing me! I want to see how you see that happening! :)
Oh- good luck! Lol!
Ermingard chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
love the latest chapter! That was brilliant! Steve was so written in character and I read all the words with their voices :)
FromTheInsideOfTheLookingGlass chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
ya i love that song! i'm gonna send the lyrics to paige. great chapter.
FromTheInsideOfTheLookingGlass chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
i think you should have mentioned how she has lost josh twice now but its a great chapter
katniss12 chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
so far so good look forward to next update
Unknown chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Plea update chapter 13 quickly! I have been waiting so long for chapter 12. It's an awesome story!:)
KooshGID chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Can't wait to see how they respond to that!
Kalico37 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
I know I appear to be nit-picking, but it might help to fix up your paragraph structure a little. You know, a new line for a new speaker, that sort of thing? It just makes it look cleaner, rather than having a massive paragraph filled with dialogue from several characters. Semantics aside, though, this is an interesting concept. I think it could maybe have benefited from more background information about her life. Not too much, obviously, but it's just that the explanations are a little too brief, and that can lead to confusion if it isn't dealt with early. I'm telling you all this because it feels like it's still fairly early in this storyline, and that gives you time to fix it up, and make it look cleaner. On the face of it, the storyline so far is very engaging. Keep it up
Chinagirl18 chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I'm a sucker for awesome (or just suspenseful) motives, so I think that, if someone is to get kidnapped...it has to have a good motive. So if there's a good motive for Dakota's kidnapping, go ahead. If there's one for Claudia, Jinksy, Artie, etc., and there's a good motive, then go for it.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Nice ending point for the chapter. The group's reactions should be interesting.