Reviews for Here We Are, As In Olden Days
Knit Bug chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
I loved this, and although, more detail would be nice... it's completely sufficient as is. You wrote it in a way that I don't feel like I'm missing anything. No, it's all there in the fabric of the story, for me at least.

This truly was such a wonderful read.

Knit
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
So sweet. Thank you for writing. I haven't checked to see if this is your last story yet. I like the suspense. I hope there is more but if not know this was perfect. Merry Christmas.
snoopylover60 chapter 15 . 12/9/2016
This is sooo good!

Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas :D
petmom1213 chapter 16 . 10/1/2016
This was very good. More would be better.

Mickey
twirob chapter 16 . 3/1/2016
thanks for sharing this great little story with us ;D
twilly chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
Thanks for a sweet holiday story to help me drag out the season!
flyrbrd chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
Thanks! What a great story ;)
XiaoFeng91 chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Loved this!
Snappher chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
Sometimes when it snows heavily, big, fat flakes falling without wind, you can actually hear the snow..,a very faint whoosh sound as it hits the ground. It's magical. :)
cejsmom chapter 16 . 9/26/2015
This is exactly the kind of story that I love and you did it perfectly.
irishnlove2shop chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Great story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
why would it be his fault anyway? it's not like she didn't sleep with someone else
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
Loved this little Fic! It was so sweet!
AwakeatdawnAmy chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
Someone on twitter blogged some Christmas fics & this one was one of them. I truly loved it. It was delicate. Enjoyed the Nicholas Sparks reference! He is one of my favorite authors. I met him several times. Thanks for sharing your story. Find me on twitter Amy (awakeatdawnAmy)
DavidYurman chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
I'm a bit befuddled as to what you were alluding to when you said "He took her old bedroom for the time being...They both knew what 'time being' meant."
What ever do you mean?
Great story btw, seriously fantastic!